fbpx

Not a PYO- a big giant MAMA Dragon

Home Forums Miscellany Community Not a PYO- a big giant MAMA Dragon

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 77 total)
  • Author

I didn’t know where else to post this, but I had a couple folks ask me about her, so this is what I have so far….

She was airbrushed rainbow, big shock huh 😯 πŸ˜† Now, I am in the process of detialing her. Forgive the bad pix.

All of her scales are being painted green. However, the green is really thin, and I’m noticing that where the “skin” is darker, the green is darker. It’s really wicked cool. I did part of her rear and her face last night, and it’s really a neat effect I’ll probably never catch with pix.

Then, her back scales will be black, with gold accents. Haven’t decided what to do with the wings yet. Probably black? I donno.

Her claw, eyelid, and several scales were re sculpted. The scales look great, the claw looks really good, and while you can TELL the eyelid was redone if you look, it’s actually not half bad.

Hubby wants me to keep her, but since I rarely keep my own work, she’ll be for sale…eventually. Painting each adn every scale green is takinga while, so probably a month she’ll be done. But, anyway, here’s some pix. LMK thoughts!!!

PS. She has blue eyes, and her stone was removed for painting.

Maria
    Participant

Oh! Wow! I think I’m going to bid on her.

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Oh! Wow! I think I’m going to bid on her.

πŸ˜€
      What a great first feedback πŸ˜€

I’m not sure how we’re going to sell her, if it will be ebay or private offers. If I ever get the male’s face resculpted, she might have a matching partner.

Maria
      Participant

I like the male sculpt better anyway…

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I like the male sculpt better anyway…

Haha. I like mama more.

The male will be a WHILE before he’s done. He’s missing his entire face. I have tried a couple times to fix him, and ended up throwing the sculpt away. I want him to be just perfect….so far he hasn’t been πŸ™

Maria
        Participant

Oh well. I like the mama too. πŸ˜€

lamortefille
          Participant

*nudges GB out of the way* πŸ˜† She’s very cool so far, bluepony!

lamortefille wrote:

*nudges GB out of the way* πŸ˜† She’s very cool so far, bluepony!

Thanks πŸ˜€
            She’s a lot darker colored in person. I didn’t photoshop those pix or anything, just click and posted.

tc_cat333
            Participant

OoOoOoO… I will bid too… Bring it on GB… lol

bidding war!! yeah!! πŸ˜‰

Maria
              Participant

tc_cat333 wrote:

OoOoOoO… I will bid too… Bring it on GB… lol

Oh phooey. Going against TC will be almost as bad as going against Nirvana. πŸ˜›

so, a bunch of us computer geek graduate students used to oftem play a game called sedler (settlers of catan), a german game. there were two germans among us. when one of them played a game, he always won. when both played, neither won. they cancelled each other out.
                maybe this will be a similar situation. πŸ˜€

Maria
                Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

gryphondreamer wrote:

so, a bunch of us computer geek graduate students used to oftem play a game called sedler (settlers of catan), a german game. there were two germans among us. when one of them played a game, he always won. when both played, neither won. they cancelled each other out.
                  maybe this will be a similar situation. πŸ˜€

eek. I hope not.

I was actually really afraid to do her, because I didn’t know if anyone would be interested or not. Now, you all have me eying my box of damaged windstones with great interest….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 77 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.