Nightcrow’s 2021 PYOs

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Nightcrow’s 2021 PYOs

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

Here he is with his non-dilute sibling. 🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

laphon1
      Participant

Lovely! You did a great job matching the wing patterning.

Nightcrow
        Participant

Thank you! 🙂

Each pair of dilute/non-dilute Kitty Griffs I’ve painted has a slightly different wing pattern, to sort of unify them as a set, so I’m glad to hear that it worked for you!

(Fun fact: the dots were not what I originally intended! I somehow got a blot of copper on one primary feather and didn’t notice till it had dried, and that inspired me to put dots on all of them!)

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.