Nightcrow’s 2021 PYOs

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Nightcrow’s 2021 PYOs

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

New thread for 2021!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Nightcrow
      Participant

First piece of the year: Red Lynx Point Kitty Griffin! This was my first-ever attempt at painting a patterned cat, and it was tough! Even having two live-in references didn’t help much. 😛 I think he turned out pretty well for a first attempt, though, and hopefully I can apply what I learned on this one to the next tabby piece.

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Celestial Rainstorm
        Participant

Absolutely beautiful, well done!

Finding happiness again.

Landipan
          Participant

What a cutie! I think he looks great!

*Formerly meowmix101
            Not currently open for PYO commissions.

dragonmedley
            Participant

Omg, he’s so cute!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Stephanie
              Participant

Great job!

sherry10151982
                Participant

So freaking adorable!! Absolutely love the shading and the spots!

merrillannwhite
                  Participant

Very cute. I always feel like the kitty griffins are giving you a goofy grin.

Nightcrow
                    Participant

Thank you, everyone! 🙂

Megan
                      Participant

Beautiful! Such a smooth transition from the orange to white areas. He looks like he’s about to get up to some mischief…

Nightcrow
                        Participant

My second Kitsune! I finished this guy months ago, but forgot to take any pictures because I had to wait so long to seal him.

I wanted to do a combination of fantasy and realistic coloration, so he’s patterned after a Red Fox ([i]Vulpes vulpes[/i]) but in ultra-metallic hues: brilliant copper, pearl white, and metallic black. I think he came out pretty cute! My photos came out less vivid than his true coloring, and it’s hard to see the metallic shimmer on his black and white areas, unfortunately.

etruscan
                          Participant

He definitely is a cute fox!

Landipan
                            Participant

So very pretty, I love the metallics!! Gorgeous!

*Formerly meowmix101
                              Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Bodine
                              Participant

Nice ones💗

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Nightcrow
                                Participant

I finished the Red Lynx Point Kitty Griffin’s dilute brother! Meet the Cream Lynx Point Kitty Griffin:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.