fbpx

Nightcrow's 2019 PYOs

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Nightcrow's 2019 PYOs

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    LZ
    Participant

She looks like a very good doggo.

Looking for...

Sitting young oriental dragon koi gold and white

Bodine
      Participant

It is very cool.Nice!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

GardenNinja
        Participant

That is so cool, such a good representation of your doggo.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Nightcrow
          Participant

Thank you, everyone! I’m going to pass on all of your compliments to Lacey. 🙂

We adopted her in 2014 from a local shelter; she was 8 months old at the time, and had been adopted as a puppy but returned to the shelter a few months later.

She’s the smartest dog we have ever had; she practically speaks English, she knows so many different versions of commands (and can interpret gestures so well). I’ve seen lots of PYO wolves done as dog portraits, and I thought about it, but the kitsune seemed to suit her better. She’s a small dog, only 24 lbs, so she’s much more fox-sized than wolf-sized; she has the pointy little face of a fox, and the mischief, too! (Did I mention she was smart? Sometimes she’s *too* smart… as in, she can figure out things you really don’t want her to figure out, like how to open the clothes hamper and the trash can.)

Lacey says hi:

[img]https://i.imgur.com/cQCDGPL.jpg[/img]

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

bayoudragon
            Participant

oh my gosh! Too cute! Love it! 😀

Landipan
              Participant

What a sweet face! I think the kitsune was a perfect sculpt choice for your portrait!

*Formerly meowmix101
                Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.