fbpx

Newbie.. Inherited Collection.. Background info

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Newbie.. Inherited Collection.. Background info

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    pipsxlch
    Participant

Ah- almost neighbors maybe! I’m in central Florida also.

I don’t think the heat and humidity affect the Ruby paint- though I have only one, which I gave to my mom nearby- but I do think it affects the clearcoat sometimes. A couple of my figures with heavier, glossier clearcoat have some crazing in it. And we haven’t always had AC.

Megan
      Participant

That’s a very lovely collection, Becca. I’m sure your sister would be very happy that you’re now looking after them and admiring them like she so clearly did.

Becca
        Participant

Thank you, much appreciated!!!

Nightcrow
          Participant

I’m so sorry for the loss of your sister. Thank you for sharing her beautiful collection with us, and I’m glad that her collection has become a comfort for you.

She had a lovely mix of colors and several of my favorite sculpts! I hope you can find some inspiration on the forums for display; I know there have been some threads about how people like to display their collections, and some about shelving, which might be helpful.

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Shiarah
            Participant

I’m so sorry for your loss. That’s a beautiful collection, I hope it brings you comfort along with the memories of your sister!

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

So sorry for you loss. I hope my sister would do the same and cherish my memory in such a way. I hope they bring you joy in her memory.

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.