fbpx

New Year's Wishes

Home Forums Miscellany Community New Year's Wishes

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

I got together with a friend earlier today (and wished him a happy birthday – 29 years ago he missed being a New Year’s baby by 6 hours), but I don’t have any plans for this evening. I’ll probably chill on the computer for a bit.

LadyFirebird
      Participant

Well I have to say that I really enjoyed New Year’s day. Everything was so quiet and I felt relaxed and at peace. My situation didn’t change any but I wasn’t worried or anxious about it. I just puttered around the house and did whatever. Nothing I had to get done right away or anywhere I needed to go. Now that is a feeling I would love to have throughout the year! πŸ˜€

Crimson Vision
        Participant

Thought I would share a pic of Hubby & I on NYE:

We went to a NYE party at a friends; the theme was ‘White Trash takin’ it Easy!” He went for the ‘dressed up redneck’ look (personally he reminds me of Kid Rock; still fits the theme! Heh!) and I dressed like Peg Bundy from “Married with Children’. That is actually all my real hair; there is a bump-it in there somewhere but ti’s mostly due to curling & teasing. I also don’t have bangs but Youtube’d how to roll them so they looked like I do. πŸ˜€

Had a great time at the party & have had a few good days to start the year. Today is an awesome one though; Hubby’s Dad comes home for good from the Rehab hospital! We are having a party at his place tonight! Speaking of which; need to head to the store now for supplies!

LadyFirebird
          Participant

I love your customes! πŸ˜€ Good news about your husband’s dad as well! So far so good and I hope things just keep getting better for all here!

WolfenMachine
            Participant

WOW Crimson, you two are an attractive couple πŸ™‚ Before I even read what you wrote, I was thinking, “Heh, she looks like Peg Bundy” I can totally see the Kid Rock thing too! That sounds like a neat theme for a party. What were the decorations like, if the theme was extended into the decorations?

Crimson Vision
              Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

WOW Crimson, you two are an attractive couple πŸ™‚ Before I even read what you wrote, I was thinking, “Heh, she looks like Peg Bundy” I can totally see the Kid Rock thing too! That sounds like a neat theme for a party. What were the decorations like, if the theme was extended into the decorations?

There really wasn’t any decorations; the party-goers were PLENTY of ‘decoration’ for the evening. LOL! It was so funny because for all of us it’s so far from our ‘norm’ (usually in fancy clothes or costumes) it was hilarious all night.

etruscan
                Participant

Crimson Vision wrote:

WolfenMachine wrote:

There really wasn’t any decorations; the party-goers were PLENTY of ‘decoration’ for the evening. LOL! It was so funny because for all of us it’s so far from our ‘norm’ (usually in fancy clothes or costumes) it was hilarious all night.

Great photo! I hesitate to ask – what was the food like? Regular party food, or something (what ?) that fit the theme?

Crimson Vision
                  Participant

etruscan wrote:

Great photo! I hesitate to ask – what was the food like? Regular party food, or something (what ?) that fit the theme?

LOL the food was regualr good party food although there was some ‘questionable’ alcohol there. πŸ˜€

Rachel
                    Participant

Crimson, you guys look fantastic (especially you!!!)

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.