fbpx

New Secret Keeper Colors

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone New Secret Keeper Colors

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Pam

Barn Swallow, Indigo… *sigh*

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Barn Swallow would be freaking EPIC, but I think we are trying to find more suggestions for limited production colors vs. ebay colors…. As much as I would love some of these suggestions, we need colors that can be made for the store *nods* The Rainforest scheme is an Olimpia color so I doubt we would ever see that, and Winter Storm would most assuredly be an ebay.

*cough* Poison Dart Frog! *cough* Oh hey! Who said that? *looks around innocently*

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Todd
        Participant

I would like to see Emerald and Rainbow SK’s…..If either color was going to be made and people had an idea of when they were going to be done that would give time to save even if it were 6 to 12 months… Just a thought

I can always dream, right?

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
          www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
          Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

I would dearly love to see this in the old brown color. If you guys ever do, I would have to get her.

What happened to the original price of $850? I had been under the impression once you guys figured out how to cast this in higher numbers the price would come down, not go up. It is now at a price range that is more or less impossible for most of us to even touch. After waiting 8 years to even have it offered again, this is a very disappointing turn of events.

Purplecat
          Participant

Sand would be pretty on her. I also like the indigo color.

Pam

I would dearly love to see this in the old brown color. If you guys ever do, I would have to get her.

What happened to the original price of $850? I had been under the impression once you guys figured out how to cast this in higher numbers the price would come down, not go up. It is now at a price range that is more or less impossible for most of us to even touch. After waiting 8 years to even have it offered again, this is a very disappointing turn of events.

We have not yet figured out how to cast them in high numbers. I overheard it being said that they would be casting SK’s in batches of about 6, and that the next batch will not be finished for quite a while. The price on everything has increased over the years, as well, so the SK’s have been overdue for a price increase. Originally, years ago, the plan had been to make the SK’s hollow, so they would use less material and thus be cheaper than their solid gypsum sisters.

darjeb
              Participant

I got lucky and got the black violet peacock secret keeper and she just arrived and seeing her – in person? – makes me want to get another one or so she is fabulous

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.