New Secret Keeper Colors

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone New Secret Keeper Colors

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Aaron
    Participant

I had posted a response to Susie on the product page about upcoming Secret Keeper colors, and her response is pasted below. She had recommended that I start a new discussion here instead.

From Susie: “Well, I can tell you that there will not be Emerald Peacock, as those were done as a signed limited edition. And we’ve already talked of making more of Peacock, and the Gold and Rainbow will be considered (those 3 colors were made previously and are pictured in the “Post-Poned Production” category in our store). We discussed other colors like Lavender Pearl… Right now there are no castings ready to be painted so we have time to think about what color the next batch will be! Perhaps you can start a discussion about the colors on the forum (rather than on this product page). Thanks!”

So, this is the page. I would love to see more Gold, and I would absolutely love to see Black Gold produced. I know that Melody has painted at least one Black Gold, but I don’t know whether it was ever sold. http://reptangle.deviantart.com/art/Black-gold-Secret-Keeper-252702242 I love this Black Gold one just the way it is, especially the red eyes. It would also be cool to see Emerald, Ruby or Red Fire (I know, the paint issues), and Silver. BTW, is the White SK retired? I’m assuming it is.

Do others care to chime in?

Would love to see peacock, and intense violet peacock…

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
      www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
      Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

pipsxlch
      Participant

I’d purely LOVE for a batch or several to be done in old green, but I suppose that’s a pipe dream.(new hatchers also) Barring that, emerald is the only other scheme for me. Could have bought one actually when the peacock/gold/rainbow batch was done, but they wouldn’t have fit in my collection.
        Maybe serpentine, I’d have to get a better look at that scheme.

Cassandra
        Participant

Personally I would soooo love for there to be Rainbow Secret Keepers as I just LOVE that color :love: lol but I would have to save up for a very long time to get one.

Falcolf
          Participant

I’ve always been fond of the peacocks! No way I could afford a secret keeper though, but I would definitely say that peacock is likely my favourite production colour. After that I really like aquamarine and blue pearl!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Kelsey
            Participant

Why can we not do Emerald Peacock in the new colors? The colors are different now than they were on the old Limited Run.

Aaron
              Participant

Great idea! The older run was more like the Intense Violet Emerald Peacock, right? The new ones would lack the intense violet.

Kim
                Blocked

I personally would not be able to buy a dragon that large but if I did I would love it in peacock or rainbow.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
                  Participant

WHOO-HOO!! I may YET get a Secret Keeper.This make me very happy!!!Thank y’all for considering making more. :love:

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

fatalbeauty
                    Participant

can’t afford one nor do I have room for one….but I’d like to see it in aqua and black gold…gold and emerald would be pretty too….

4 things I'm looking for:
                      1. Mother Meerkat
                      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                      3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

I know red is taboo at this point to mention because fo the paint complications, but any type of Red Fire/Violet Flame/Ruby/Russet/Flame would be my top choice if it were possible. I would also equally kill for one in the new Turquoise color, or even Glacier for that matter!

Also, don’t remember if either the old Emerald and/or White were done… I sort of think White was, but I don’t remember if Emerald was. Those would be nice to see eventually. I think the newer Emerald Peacock would look bland compared to the Intense Violet Peacock, but it may be also be pretty.

I’d also prefer Rainbow over Gold personally being done if I had to pick between the two.

Got a busted Windstone?
                        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin
                        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

dragonmedley
                        Participant

Of all the colors, on the SKs, peacock is my favorite. But I wonder if indigo would suit her.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Winter Storm, or rainforest like that old warrior

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                          www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                          Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Kelsey
                          Participant

Ocean Python or Python of any kind!

Lesley
                            Participant

Too many colors I would want in these.. but I think with their size, I’d have to ask if I could drive there and pick them up instead of shipping them! Love being in Oregon 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.