fbpx

[New Sculpts added May 3!] Wire Art Sculptures for sale – Flower Blooms on Stones

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market [New Sculpts added May 3!] Wire Art Sculptures for sale – Flower Blooms on Stones

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Falcolf
    Participant

Very dainty and pretty!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

etruscan
      Participant

I’ve been lucky enough to get some of these. They are even more amazing in person. πŸ™‚

Christine
        Participant

Aw thank you for the kind words, everyone. πŸ™‚ What a shot in the arm to see people still curious about them. I have some new pieces I’m trying to get photographed in time for the holiday season. Etsy is still in the works but I’ll likely post new pieces here first!

Kim
          Blocked

My rainbow one is on my nightstand by some other rocks I have so I get to look at it every morning and night and it looks great!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Christine
            Participant

Preview of new pieces before I get them all shot individually. πŸ˜€ They’ll all be up for sale; but in the meantime send a PM if you’re interested in a piece here. I have others that will be up soon in a new thread, and I have time to get some commissions done in time for Christmas if you place your order by December 11. πŸ™‚

pipsxlch
              Participant

I love the one on the brown rock- 2nd row up, 2nd from the right. Not a good time for me to buy anything, but that one has an orchid-ish feel almost. Bravo!
                (the fruit trees are really cool too!)

Kim
                Blocked

I also like that one with the red flower and brown rock as well as the pink flowers on the white rock. I would maybe be interested in a bigger version of the pink and white one with more flowers and silver wire. It might look good too with rough rose quartz.

Christine
                  Participant

The red coral bloom on the rough brown rock has been spoken for, as well as the pink and white hibiscus, but I could definitely make you one like you described, Kim! I still have some nice pieces of rough rose quartz.

Jasmine
                    Participant

I’m so glad I came back to check up on this thread! Commissions, you say? I may just have to hit you up for one of those! I’d be curious to know what kind of stones you have in your stash, and what kinds of leaves and fruits you’ve pulled off in the past. And colors, too! They’re all so gorgeous. I’m excited for that Etsy shop. I think you’d do pretty well. πŸ™‚ I know I want one, and can think of at least three people in particular who would love them as gifts come birthdays and anniversaries. Wish I’d thought of them pre-christmas-shopping!

etruscan
                      Participant

I just received the little yellow and red bloom. It is stunning (and was packed very well too)!

Christine
                        Participant

Aw, thank you Jasmine! I’ll shoot you a PM.

Thanks for the kind words and for letting me know your bloom arrived safe and sound, Etruscan!

Christine
                          Participant

New shot of the two-tone pieces all together, I finished the large 7-bloom version of the yellow and pink hibiscus vine. Couldn’t resist making a new group shot. πŸ™‚

Christine
                            Participant

Made another “Galaxy” type bloom on rough Amethyst. This one is for sale, for $22. πŸ™‚

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v458/chrisherself/Art/Galaxy_1_1.jpg
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v458/chrisherself/Art/Galaxy_1_2.jpg

Jellyfish
                              Participant

WOW :-O these are gorgeous!

Kim
                                Blocked

That galaxy one is pretty and I still love the pink and white one too!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.