fbpx

[New Sculpts added May 3!] Wire Art Sculptures for sale – Flower Blooms on Stones

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market [New Sculpts added May 3!] Wire Art Sculptures for sale – Flower Blooms on Stones

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Marianne
    Participant

So pretty!

Christine
      Participant

Added a few new pieces, and I have a few more to get pics of as soon as I can get my camera to behave. 😛

Christine
        Participant

Woop woop! 14 new sculptures added over the past couple days! Want to give folks lots of options for Mother’s Day. I have some new pieces I’m working on currently that I’m excited for also. 🙂

rock-reader
          Participant

Really beautiful pieces! Great work.

Kim
            Blocked

I would love a rainbow or pink one. I will have to see if I could afford one.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Oh wow! These are absolutely beautiful! :love:

Bodine
              Participant

These are just wonderful! I hope you have more come Christmas time.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Christine
                Participant

Added some new pieces!

Also thought I’d show a sculpture I’m not sure if I’d like to sell (it’s balanced like a mobile but more unstable than I’d prefer), but I like how it came out. Kirin for scale lol!

chibishiro12
                  Participant

Added some new pieces!

Also thought I’d show a sculpture I’m not sure if I’d like to sell (it’s balanced like a mobile but more unstable than I’d prefer), but I like how it came out. Kirin for scale lol!

It looks amazing! Maybe it would balance better on a larger rock though.

Looking for-
                    red fire young dragon
                    old animal line frog, wolf, barn owl, tortoise, tiger cub

Christine
                    Participant

Thank you!! I agree, it definitely needs a larger stone to be adequately stable as-is. It was a fun experiment using beads for fruit but they are quite heavy all together! It stands on its own all right, but is too easy to knock over with a bump or a good shake to the display cabinet. I’ve been keeping my eye out for a nice bonsai pot to mount it more securely in. 🙂

Mercury Star
                      Participant

Oh wow, that tree is really neat, loving all these new blooms and vines!

Mercury Star
                        Participant

Oh wow, that tree is so cool! I am loving all the variety of new flowers and vines.

Kim
                          Blocked

Excited to get the rainbow one for my mom and I to share! 🙂

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Christine
                            Participant

Back with an update, I am getting ready to launch an Etsy store for my little trees, and will have to adjust the prices to balance out the costs of running on their platform. If any of you were on the fence about purchasing a piece, now is a great time! 😉 Thank you SO MUCH again to everyone who has purchased one (or more!) trees from me and given me enough momentum to even try doing this!!

Jasmine
                              Participant

These are BEAUTIFUL and I truly haven’t seen anything quite like them. I was just about to ask if you had an Etsy or some such, then saw your last post. I hope you make a killing! I’ll be sure to fave the shop once it’s up and choose a tree for my own one day. It will look amazing next to my favorite porcelain unicorn (or future Windstones)!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.