fbpx

new pyos: when might we see them?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody new pyos: when might we see them?

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Sirithiliel
    Participant

oooh i love both of those orientals! So cute!

Lokie
      Participant

Thanks for the up-to- date photo, Kiya. They look awesome πŸ™‚

Kim
        Blocked

It’s funny to see this posted because just yesterday my friend was mentioning he liked the oriental dragons and was hinting at me getting one for him. He asked if there were pyo ones and I think I was dreaming because I said yes actually there are and he was asking me to paint one for him. Then I was thinking, wait a minute, I don’t know if they have come out yet and had to check the pyo section of the store again to confirm they were not there. So I was thinking of asking the same thing myself as to when the pyo orientals would be finished since I have someone now who wants one. I may have been thinking of the new kirins in the store when I was thinking of the orientals but it was funny. Also any word on how the standing kirins are coming along with the pads and such? Those were supposed to be production or grab bags right? I am looking forward to them!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Melody
          Keymaster

It’s funny to see this posted because just yesterday my friend was mentioning he liked the oriental dragons and was hinting at me getting one for him. He asked if there were pyo ones and I think I was dreaming because I said yes actually there are and he was asking me to paint one for him. Then I was thinking, wait a minute, I don’t know if they have come out yet and had to check the pyo section of the store again to confirm they were not there. So I was thinking of asking the same thing myself as to when the pyo orientals would be finished since I have someone now who wants one. I may have been thinking of the new kirins in the store when I was thinking of the orientals but it was funny. Also any word on how the standing kirins are coming along with the pads and such? Those were supposed to be production or grab bags right? I am looking forward to them!

We haven’t gotten anywhere with the standing kirins yet. We’ll work out that snag when we get time.

etruscan
            Participant

Can you stamp the standing kirins on their bellies? It doesn’t seem likely, but you never know!

Melody
              Keymaster

Can you stamp the standing kirins on their bellies? It doesn’t seem likely, but you never know!

We can just barely fit a tiny stamp on the pads, but we need to somehow make a little bitty stamp first.

Kiya
                Participant

We can just barely fit a tiny stamp on the pads, but we need to somehow make a little bitty stamp first.

Carve a stamp, Melody! πŸ™‚ You can do it!

*hides*

Linda
                  Participant

What happen to the PYO Frog?

etruscan
                    Participant

What happen to the PYO Frog?

Last I knew, Melody said he was way down the list unless people squeak for him. Croak for him? That doesn’t sound quite right somehow …

Lauren
                      Participant

Carve a stamp, Melody! πŸ™‚ You can do it!

*hides*

Actually, one year–I think it was eighth grade–we actually did do stamp carving in my art class. It was kind of fun but rather challenging. And the tools are so sharp! I definitely cut myself at least once. I don’t think I’d want to have to carve that fancy lion or those teeny tiny letters myself. XD

What kind of pyo frog? Are these like the magician frogs, or just regular frogs?

Falcolf
                        Participant

There’s pictures somewhere, I think on the Facebook page. πŸ™‚ It kind of has Celtic looking designs on the back of it. (At least that’s how they looked to me hehe!)

This thread makes me so excited! I’m particularly stoked about the kitsunes, because I already have the money and an excuse to get one (winter holiday present for a buddy, I’m hoping – and even if they don’t come out in time for that we’re always super late sending each other stuff anyway haha – for example she’s only just sending me my present from last year’s Christmas now) so I don’t need to hold back. πŸ˜€ Colour scheme ideas are brewing haha!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

drag0nfeathers
                          Participant

I have been waiting for a kitsune from Windstone since I got my very first Windstone when I was a kid <3 I waited about …say.. 20 years now? So yea! I'm pretty dang stoked myself!!!

Got a busted Windstone?
                            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                            Siphlophis Male Dragon
                            Calypso Hatching Empress
                            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                            Tattoo Mother Kirin
                            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.