fbpx

New Member – darjeb

Home Forums Miscellany Introductory and Welcoming Area New Member – darjeb

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

Welcome! We would love to see pics of your collection πŸ˜€

Patricia
      Participant

Welcome!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

darjeb
        Participant

I AM NEW TO THE FORUM ALSO AND WAS DELIGHTED BY THE WELCOMING RESPONSE FROM THE MEMBERS. THANKS ALL
          I HAVE HAD A NUMBER OF MEMBERS ASK ME TO POST PICTURES OF MY WINDSTONE COLLECTION BUT THE PROBLEM IS I DON’T KNOW HOW TO DO IT COULD SOMEONE TELL ME – IN BEGINNERS LANGUAGE ‘ HOW TO DO THIS – STEP BY STEP – THANKS.

Maria
          Participant

The way most of us do it is to make an account on http://www.photobucket.com. Upload your photos there, then copy the IMG line from below the photos you want to share, paste it into the message body of a new forum post, enter the post, and listen to everyone admire your Windstones! πŸ˜€

Jennifer
            Keymaster

Hi Darjeb!

Welcome!
              If possible, it would be much easier on the eyes if you didn’t type in all caps. We’d really appreciate it! πŸ˜€

For posting an image, you will need to have your photos uploaded to the internet somewhere. Most of our members use a free image host such as photobucket or imageshak. I’d personally recommend imageshak: photobucket is possibly a copyright issue with Windstone if photo sharing is on and people are able to purchase prints.

Here is imageshak. This is a very easy site to use as you don’t even need to sign up in order to upload a photo.
              http://img1.imageshack.us/

When the image is uploaded you will have a URL of the image. The URL is the internet address in the bar at the top of your browser. Select this URL and go to Edit – > Copy. Then you can come here and post the image.

When making your post, you will see buttons at the top. [ b ] [ i ] [ u ] [ Quot ] [ Cod ] [ List ] [ Img ] [ URL ]

Click the Img button. Then right click in the text area and go to Edit -> Paste. This will past the photo URL into the text box. Then click the Img button again.

When you post your photo should appear! Let us know if you have any trouble! πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
              My art: featherdust.com

Pics would be great! Esp. as 35 dragons is not a small collection πŸ™„ . I wish I had 35 Windstone dragons! Someday… πŸ™‚
              Welcome!

KoishiiKitty
              Participant

what a wonderfull collection. will you take photos when the Rose one arives, PC did such a great job on that one.

welcome to the forum!

Jodi
                Participant

Welcome, darjeb! Glad to see you’ve made it onto the Forum!

Welcome, and congrats on the Rose Gold, I love her!

Viewing 10 posts - 16 through 25 (of 25 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.