New Member – darjeb

Home Forums Miscellany Introductory and Welcoming Area New Member – darjeb

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    darjeb
    Participant

I actually signed on April 17, 2007 but had a problem that Chessie and Pete were working on – I couldn’t access the forum if I signed on – It turned out to be a problem with my profile but Pete sure did work on that one and I am now in. I am a small collector I have 35 dragons, 5 dinosaurs and 2 griffin chicks – among these are 7 Emperors, 9 Fledglings (10 is on the way) 3 each Emperor and Empress Hatching sets, 1 Scratching, Father, Mother, Youth and Hatching in the old brown – mid-80’s, 1 Candle Holder, 5 Curlies, 5 different dinosaurs and 2 Pearl Griffin chicks – the standing and the crouching. Also I just won the Rose Gold Dragon on Ebay and it should be here next week I can’t wait the picture looks fabulous. Love them all. darjeb

darjeb
      Participant

dragonmedley
        Participant

Welcome! We’ll encourage you to extend your collection even more πŸ˜€

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Pegasi1978
          Participant

Welcome! Glad they were able to get the problem figured out. Feel free to post pictures of your collection in the Show your Windstone threads. We’d love to see them.

Starbreeze
            Participant

Welcome!!!! Glad you could join us!!! Sounds like you have a very nice collection. Please do post pics!!! πŸ˜€

Lokie
              Participant

Welcome!

Welcome! Prepare for a population explosion with your collection! Congrats on the rose gold dragon.

wolflodge100
                Participant

Welcome, I’d love to see pics of your 7 emperors 😯 πŸ˜€ Your collection will grow lots more shortly! πŸ˜†

Welcome! I would love to see pictures.

Welcome to the madhouse. Hope you enjoy your stay. And I third or 5th. Please post pics.

siberakh1
                  Participant

Welcome! I wouldn’t call that a small collection! That sounds like one off to a healthy start to me! πŸ˜€

Purplecat
                    Participant

Welcome and congrats on the Rose Gold Lap!! I’m sure you’ll give her a good home! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

laphon1
                      Participant

Welcome! Echo the request for pics.

Maria
                        Participant

Welcome, darjeb! Congrats on winning the pink lap dragon. You have a very good-sized collection.

Elena
                          Participant

WELCOME!

Thats a great start to the collection! I can’t wait to see pics! Especially of 7 Emperors all togehter! 😯

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.