fbpx

New member and so excited!

Home Forums Miscellany Introductory and Welcoming Area New member and so excited!

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    BDW
    Participant

๐Ÿ˜€ Welcome to the forum Scorpiolady!
      Hope you like it here.
      Don’t miss the important links of the forum.
      http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3905

Lokie
      Participant

Welcome!

BipolarBear
        Participant

All this talk about white dragons being our favorite is making me wonder if I’m a bigot. A member of the white dragon supremacists…

I would help but I am just to tired to get out of bed today~
          Engaged to a Weasel

scorpiolady21
          Participant

I am very excited to be here. I am going to be selling my white dragons to get the Ruby ones…..I have looked them over and I just fell in love with them. Anyway I will be posting them on Ebay here shortly and I have a Mother, Scratching, hatching kinglet, Emperor, another hatching young dragon, and a Lap dragon with one horn….he has a large spot of damage on his head. The rest of them are almost mint. They have been displayed and have no tags but they do have their boxes. Anyway I will entertain offers if anyone is interested. Also I am posting this in the flea market section as well.

Looking for White Dragons! Grail includes the White Secret Keeper!

Pegasi1978
            Participant

scorpiolady21 wrote:

I am going to be selling my white dragons to get the Ruby ones…..I have looked them over and I just fell in love with them.

๐Ÿ˜† From one retired color to another. Good luck getting the Rubies. Since they just retired they should be a little easier to find.

scorpiolady21
              Participant

Thank you for the wishes of ease to find the Ruby ones…LOL I will enjoy the hunt! ๐Ÿ˜€

Travistie
                Participant

scorpiolady21 wrote:

I am very excited to be here. I am going to be selling my white dragons to get the Ruby ones…..I have looked them over and I just fell in love with them. Anyway I will be posting them on Ebay here shortly and I have a Mother, Scratching, hatching kinglet, Emperor, another hatching young dragon, and a Lap dragon with one horn….he has a large spot of damage on his head. The rest of them are almost mint. They have been displayed and have no tags but they do have their boxes. Anyway I will entertain offers if anyone is interested. Also I am posting this in the flea market section as well.

Do you have a white curlie that you’ll be selling? I would be interested in him if you do.

I guess I could PM you about this too.

scorpiolady21
                  Participant

Sorry i dont have that one…that was one of the ones my children so lovingly broke. ๐Ÿ™ Oh well all’s fair in love and Dragons……

Hey I’m from Fairfield CA, we are only 10 minutes from eachother!

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.