fbpx

New member and so excited!

Home Forums Miscellany Introductory and Welcoming Area New member and so excited!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    scorpiolady21
    Participant

Hello all my name is Laramie and I live in Vallejo California. I am the proud owner of several white dragons. I love them to death. I used to have the entire set but my children got to them when they were younger so I am now trying to re-build my collection. if any of you are willing to part with your white dragons please let me know. I am hoping that they will re-instate the white color schem….it was so elegant! Well here’s to hoping! Looking forward to meeting you all!!!!!!!!!!

Looking for White Dragons! Grail includes the White Secret Keeper!

scorpiolady21
      Participant

wolflodge100
        Participant

Welcome! Don’t worry your collection will grow in leaps and bounds now. We are great enablers! πŸ˜€ Enjoy your time here, keep posting and we will want to pictures of your collection! πŸ˜†

lamortefille
          Participant

Welcome! πŸ˜€

Starbreeze
            Participant

Welcome!!! Glad you could join us!!! πŸ˜€

twindragonsmum
              Participant

Hi! *waves madly so you will see me in Idaho* Welcome aboard!

twindragonsmum

tdm

Purplecat
                Participant

Welcome!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Maria
                  Participant

Hi! It’s always nice to see a new face.
                    Just FYI – I hope this isn’t too much of a damper – they won’t reinstate the white coloring. Once something’s retired, it’s retired for good. You’ll just have keep a sharp eye on E-Bay.

BipolarBear
                    Participant

Hullo. I do have one white male dragon, but he’s been in my room for years. Plus he has some tiny color mistake that can barely be seen which makes him one of a kind so I won’t part with him, sorry. That color scheme was my favorite too, I hope you can find them somewhere.

I would help but I am just to tired to get out of bed today~
                      Engaged to a Weasel

scorpiolady21
                      Participant

Well the only reason I hope that they re-instate the white color is because they are coming out with more of the origional brown color. Oh well…as of right now I have ALL of the white dragons on my watch list…lol πŸ™‚ Thank you all for being so nice! I think I am going to like it here.

Maria
                        Participant

They’re releasing limited production dragons in brown, but that’s only because those partuclar sculpts were never done in brown. I think all the dragon sculpts were done in white already, so your best hope is for new dragon sculpt to come out. πŸ˜€

Travistie
                          Participant

Welcome to the forum! πŸ˜€ White is my favorite dragon color as well. Last time I looked, there were a few of the rising Spectral left in white. Do you have him yet?

I am hoping that they will make more of the white sitting Spectrals available again soon. I did have one, but sold him a while ago to help out with bills. I need a replacement now.

Jasmine
                            Participant

Welcome to the forum. And keep an eye out on Ebay, there are a couple listed right now.

Bob

twindragonsmum wrote:

Hi! *waves madly so you will see me in Idaho* Welcome aboard!

twindragonsmum

She is in Vallejo CA in my back yard.
                                As was said they will NEVER re release a scultp in a retired color. Most of my 70+ collection are retired or “SPECIAL” or LE or LP in some way like the white Spectral Melody gave me for my B-day in July.
                                Welcome!!
                                If you know of any good Windstone dealers in our area let me know. I have been going thru Enchanted Garden in Sacramento. Elijah has been very nice and thru the Forum I have sold off a LOT of his old retired stock

darjeb
                                Participant

Welcome

Just rmember Windstones are addictive

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.