fbpx

New in town!

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Mercury Star
    Participant

Hello and welcome to the Windstone family! Congratulations on your awesome instant collection. πŸ˜€

Kim
      Blocked

Hi and welcome! Congrats on your first Windstones and that’s awesome you have your own little collection now! I know a few others from California on here but not sure if any are in San Francisco. I am in Canada myself. I started my collection a few years ago with an ebay peacock fledgling and then I found a seller on kijiji online that had a few Windstones locally that I went and picked up and then I had a few pieces as well. Some needed little repairs and then were resold although I kept a couple and kept adding more mostly from the classifieds and store here and a few from ebay. I got hooked on the grab bags too. Have you seen any others on here you would like to add in the future?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

StormDancer
        Participant

Welcome! It sounds like you found a hidden gold mine with Windstones! Congratulations!
          I hope you have a great time here!

Looking for:
          "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Dragoneer_88
          Participant

Welcome! San Francisco is a beautiful city. Congrats on the new Windstones and what a fantastic gift. Good luck saving money now that you’ve caught the Windstone fever. πŸ˜‰

Marianne
            Participant

Welcome Rye! Yes, I love San Fran too. Especially when comicon is there. πŸ™‚
              I’m also new to the group and collecting Windstone as well. Only have a few pieces myself so far. I did just find this little cutie at the thrift store near me recently. He is now overseeing my 10 year Old son on his desk in his bedroom.
              Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Gina
              Participant

Welcome to the wonderful world of Windstone Rye! As Angelika said, that really is the perfect Valentine’s present, he’s got good taste!

I love your chicken! We had a bunch of chickens growing up and they made such great pets, I had a little sebright hen that was my best buddy πŸ˜€

etruscan
                Participant

Melody must like chickens too. She has painted at least four (special VERY expensive) griffins that are “chickens”. These were sold either through ebay or as “Special” store items. Enjoy! πŸ™‚

“Campine Chicken” male griffin:

“Silver Lace Sebright” male griffin:

“Silver Lace Sebright” female griffin:

“Gold Lace Sebright” male griffin:

Melody
                  Keymaster

Welcome! (I adore chickens!)

Natasha
                    Participant

Hello, and welcome! Congrats on the thrift finds – that’s fantastic!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                      ANY Red Eyed Unis
                      ANY Test Paint Bat
                      UNIS:
                      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                      Male- Snow Leopard TP
                      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                      Mother: Okapi
                      Gothic - Mahogany
                      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.