fbpx

New Color Shift Cougars in SEVEN different colors! & Lucky Llamas in our store 1-12-2016

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion New Color Shift Cougars in SEVEN different colors! & Lucky Llamas in our store 1-12-2016

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

I wonder if we will get to see a class photo of the llamas

Oh yeah, I did take a class pic. Gotta post it.

Betrluk1
      Participant

Fatal will be getting mine. she really wanted one and i over spent so she gets her llama and i get soem money back. it all worked out.

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

I didn’t get a llama either, they were gone and I am ashamed to admit I was driving home from work in a snow storm as I purchased cougars on my cell home. Good thing I learned how to drive in New England ^_^

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Awe, that’s so nice of you Betrluk! I think fatal ought to play the powerball now!

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

fatalbeauty
            Participant

Fatal will be getting mine. she really wanted one and i over spent so she gets her llama and i get soem money back. it all worked out.

^___^

drag0n: I should try for powerball…

4 things I'm looking for:
              1. Mother Meerkat
              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
              3. Female Griffin โ€“ Siamese with White
              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

MandBsMom
              Participant

There may still be time to get tickets! My brother texted the whole family and told them to get tickets.

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

etruscan
                Participant

From Melody’s Facebook page:

Hannah
                  Participant

Oh yay!! I’ll definitely be hoping for mine to be a color shift one ๐Ÿ˜€ Looks like my odds are good!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                    Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Kim
                    Blocked

I love the colour shift paints! Might we see black sparkle cougars too?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Kim
                      Blocked

Well I managed to save a bit to try and get another poad, but I haven’t had any luck with trying to buy or trade for one I liked and I missed the restock of safari poads and now the llamas but at least I was able to get a colour shift cougar! I love the Cyan/Purple and Green/Purple ones! I had a really hard time trying to decide what to get. I was also contemplating the Magenta/Gold and Red/Gold ones as to me they look like Copper pieces but which one looks more like copper do you think?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Melody
                        Keymaster

Well I managed to save a bit to try and get another poad, but I haven’t had any luck with trying to buy or trade for one I liked and I missed the restock of safari poads and now the llamas but at least I was able to get a colour shift cougar! I love the Cyan/Purple and Green/Purple ones! I had a really hard time trying to decide what to get. I was also contemplating the Magenta/Gold and Red/Gold ones as to me they look like Copper pieces but which one looks more like copper do you think?

Probably the red/gold

Prezaurian
                          Participant

-laughs- I was bad and got a magenta/gold cougar. I was torn between her and the blue/red. What decided it was the cute black face markings on the magenta/gold. But because I was bad I’m probably going to have to skip on the next GB. -sighs- Ah well. Cougars are more awesome and this girl is going to be Bullrush’s buddy/SO.

A bit disappointed about missing the llamas too…but oh well. Win some, lose some.

Matryoshka
                            Participant

I really shouldn’t have, but after much carting/uncarting I finally caved in and got a Gold/Silver cougar.
                              I love all of the colour-shifts! I wish I could have afforded 2 as the colours look so nice together but I’m pushing it at even buying one at the moment lol. I sure hope the Red/Gold and Green/Purple will be back in stock at some point.

Bullsquid
                              Participant

I hadn’t bought any Windstones for a while (curse you, terrible currency exchange rate), but I absolutely love the cougar sculpt, so I ended my buying drought. I got one cougar from each color group (purple, red, green). I’m going to have an awesome conga line of cougars once they arrive. ๐Ÿ˜€

A hoppy young poad also snuck into my cart. Cheeky little devil. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Betrluk1
                                Participant

what a way to end your drought though Bullsquid!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.