fbpx

New Color Shift Cougars in SEVEN different colors! & Lucky Llamas in our store 1-12-2016

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion New Color Shift Cougars in SEVEN different colors! & Lucky Llamas in our store 1-12-2016

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

You can view all seven of the color shift cougar colors in the Pebble Animal category (note that they are in there alphabetically and not all together) http://windstoneeditions.com/catalog/pebble-animals
      This makes color comparison a bit tricky. They are all amazing, however a some are very close in color to each other.

The Lucky Llamas speak for themselves! 🙂 Most of this Lucky Llama grab bag is quite colorful.

Susie
      Keymaster

Ah! Pam made a picture of the whole rainbow of cougars and I’ll be adding it to the photos in each cougars page. sorry we didn’t think of this earlier!

Scathach
        Participant

The store must just be a lovely sparkling, colour-shifting rainbow!

The colour chart was VERY helpful when I found it and made my decision pretty easy.

I am thrilled with these and the Lucky Llamas, too! That was a lovely unexpected treat!

2016 is starting off well.

🙂

Thanks, Melody and team.

Life is beautiful.

etruscan
          Participant

Scathach
            Participant

Thanks, Etruscan. You’re quick on the draw.

Life is beautiful.

etruscan
              Participant

I’m assuming that the limits on the color shift cougars are one in each color, not a total of one. I hope so, anyway, since I got two!

Dragoneer_88
                Participant

These are all beautiful! They look like candy when they’re all together. My favorites are purple/green and silver/green.

MandBsMom
                  Participant

Poop. Gotta wait till Friday. I love the green/purple, but the cyan/purple is a close close second! Hopefully there will still be some. They look fantastic!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Natasha
                    Participant

OMG LLAMAS! They are absolutely amazing and such a cool, unexpected surprise! I cannot wait to see mine! I bought one as a birthday present to myself. Nevermind that the poads were birthday presents, too….any excuse to buy more Windstones 😉

Those cougars are absolutely stunning! I reigned myself in but it was not easy!

Thank you, Melody for such an awesome surprise on a boring Tuesday! And thanks Susie & Pam for being lovely!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                      ANY Red Eyed Unis
                      ANY Test Paint Bat
                      UNIS:
                      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                      Male- Snow Leopard TP
                      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                      Mother: Okapi
                      Gothic - Mahogany
                      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Mary
                      Participant

What a nice surprise this was! I was lucky enough to grab a “lucky llama”, one of the green/purple color shift cougars & I took a gamble on a hoppy young poad. Maybe the “lucky llama” can bring me some luck getting a blue spotted hoppy to match my tadpoad.

Does the “lucky llama” work for Powerball tickets? $1.5 billion was the latest number.

etruscan
                        Participant

I grabbed a llama that bounced out of a cart, so I’m definitely feeling lucky. 🙂

Natasha
                          Participant

I grabbed a llama that bounced out of a cart, so I’m definitely feeling lucky. 🙂

Yay! Time to buy a lotto ticket 😉

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                            ANY Red Eyed Unis
                            ANY Test Paint Bat
                            UNIS:
                            The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                            Male- Snow Leopard TP
                            White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                            Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                            Mother: Okapi
                            Gothic - Mahogany
                            PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                            DRAGONS: Male Coyote

PrairieVixen
                            Participant

Me too! 🙂 Which two colors of cougar did you end up getting etruscan?

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

Zelda
                              Participant

Here’s hoping a llama is going to hop out of a cart somewhere… but what a nice surprise, whether I end up with one or not! The cougars are beautiful too, I hope people will post photos in lots of different lighting conditions.

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

jmoore
                                Participant

Wow! The colors are stunning! Hope to see them on some other sculpts, too.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.