Need to Sell Windstones

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Need to Sell Windstones

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

Updated original post. I’m willing to consider offers lower than what I have posted. Please let me know.

Also, I’m thinking of selling my stripey winged Brown Griffin Male. Anyone interested? I’m thinking about $250. What do you think?

Stephanie
      Participant

emerald212 wrote:

Updated original post. I’m willing to consider offers lower than what I have posted. Please let me know.

Also, I’m thinking of selling my stripey winged Brown Griffin Male. Anyone interested? I’m thinking about $250. What do you think?

MINE! I’ll take him!!!!!!!!! 😳

Jodi
        Participant

I’m still just thinking about selling him right now, but I’ll let you know, Serenity, if I decide to. Apparantly that price was right.

I think I’m going to wait before adding more things until after my convention the first weekend of March. If I do really good there, I may not add more things to sell. If I don’t, well, you know.

Stephanie
          Participant

I totally understand! πŸ˜‰ Its all up to you! πŸ™‚

Jodi
            Participant

These are still for sale. The Stripey Male Griffin is on hold, pending payment.

Jodi
              Participant

Will consider lowering the prices. All you have to do is make an offer.

Stripey Griffin is on his way to his new home. Thanks, Serenity.

Jodi
                Participant

I have lowered some of the prices.

That earth dragon is very pretty πŸ™‚ . Wish i could get him now, could if i succumbed to temptation πŸ˜† .. but i should be saving up what i can while im earning combat pay.. πŸ™„

Jodi
                  Participant

aharttsx wrote:

That earth dragon is very pretty πŸ™‚ . Wish i could get him now, could if i succumbed to temptation πŸ˜† .. but i should be saving up what i can while im earning combat pay.. πŸ™„

He’s still available. πŸ™‚

Humm… Decisions decisions…. maybe once i finish paying off some other things, i might come back to get him if he’s still available πŸ™‚ (it will be a few months from now πŸ˜† )

Jodi
                    Participant

Updated first post with offers I’ve received.

Jodi
                      Participant

Earth Dragon repaint is sold and is shipping to his new home today. Updated first listing with a new offer I got for the Burnt Sugar Poad.

Jodi
                        Participant

I’ve accepted an offer for the Burnt Sugar Poad and am waiting for payment (in all fairness, I have to figure out shipping yet). Updated first post.

Jodi
                          Participant

Updated first post. Sold the Spooky Grimalkin off my website.

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.