fbpx

Need to Sell Windstones

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Need to Sell Windstones

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

I need to sell some of my Windstones (my own, personal ones) to pay some bills. I’m thinking of selling the items on the list below, but I really don’t want to, so the offer needs to be worth it. I’ve added some pictures. Sorry about the dust. If you buy an item, I will make sure it is clean, and I package my items very well. Ask GB, Windstone Collector, and setsunawolf (and others).

These are mint with box:

Silver and White Poad asking $130 plus shipping

Butternut Poad w/green eyes asking $130 plus shipping

Timber Wolf Spirit Wolf Candlelamp asking $90 plus shipping

Used, may have a small paint chip or two:

Green Male Dragon (I believe he has a chip on his front claw) asking $100 plus shipping

Green Mother Dragon asking $100 plus shipping

Hatching Turtle asking $75 plus shipping

Brown Young Dragon (multiple tiny chips, forehead stone was missing when I got it, but I got a replacement stone and have glued it in) asking $35 plus shipping

Let me know if you have any interest in these items. I will try to take pictures of the used ones, but it’s hard for me to do much with the weird illness I have that is once again undiagnosed (first they thought it was fibromyalgia, then they thought it was postherpetic neuralgia, but those have been ruled out now). I also have a small clawed foot pillar holder in my store that I’d be willing to take a lower price for, just to get rid of it. Let me know about that too. Thanks.

Jodi
      Participant

Purplecat
        Participant

“purplecat” hon….i think there may be a purpletabby about…but it’s not me. πŸ˜€

Jodi
          Participant

purplecat wrote:

“purplecat” hon….i think there may be a purpletabby about…but it’s not me. πŸ˜€

Fixed! Sorry. 😳

do you have a picture of the gothic unicorn? i’d like to see how bad the chips are…

thanks!

Maria
            Participant

Sorry you have to sell, but it sure is nice to see you on here again, emerald!

Jodi
              Participant

daydreamer wrote:

do you have a picture of the gothic unicorn? i’d like to see how bad the chips are…

thanks!

OK. I’ll try to take a picture of him today.

Thanks, GB! I’m on Facebook a lot. You should join and look me up. I closed my MySpace account. Facebook is better.

Jodi
                Participant

I’ve had a lot of PM’s asking what I want for some of these. The problem is, I don’t know what I want for them. I don’t want to set a definite price, have someone meet it and be forced to sell it. If you offer me the right amount, I will know it and accept it. Please make offers.

Another reason I’m having a problem with setting prices is because I’m having a hard time concentrating on what I would actually want for the item. The inability to concentrate is one of the symptoms of my mystery illness. Sorry I can’t be more definite on pricing.

Purplecat
                  Participant

I will add that I DO NOT do repaints anymore…and have not for a loong while now, so there is absolutely NO chance of there being another earth male dragon available. There were only two made, and I kept the second one for myself, as I actually regretted selling the first one. lol. He’s a rather lovely piece. πŸ™‚

Stephanie
                    Participant

Sorry that you have to sale but….. PMed you….

Jodi
                      Participant

Last night I discussed it with my husband, and he said I should put asking prices on the items. I put up the price I would feel comfortable selling my beloved piece at. Someone asked me for pictures of the green male and mother dragons, so I will post those as soon as I can.

Oh no! Jeez Em, for the benefit of your sanity, I certainly hope they figure out what is going on with you! I certainly don’t like you not knowing what is wrong. πŸ™ And I am sorry you have to sell. Wish I could help you out more than saying you are one of the best people I have gotten Windstones from. πŸ™ πŸ˜•
                        It REALLY is good to see you on here though. πŸ˜‰

Jodi
                        Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Oh no! Jeez Em, for the benefit of your sanity, I certainly hope they figure out what is going on with you! I certainly don’t like you not knowing what is wrong. πŸ™ And I am sorry you have to sell. Wish I could help you out more than saying you are one of the best people I have gotten Windstones from. πŸ™ πŸ˜•
                          It REALLY is good to see you on here though. πŸ˜‰

Thanks! I’ve also been really busy, taking a certificate program and teaching at-risk students last semester. My mom had been battling cancer as well, and she seems now to be cancer-free. I’m keeping my fingers crossed. I’m hoping now that things have settled down a bit that I will be on here more often.

Jodi
                          Participant

OK. I guess I scared everyone away by putting up prices (just what I didn’t want to happen). *sigh* I guess I’m keeping these items, so I’ll have to figure out another way to pay my bills.

Bodine
                            Participant

emerald212 wrote:

OK. I guess I scared everyone away by putting up prices (just what I didn’t want to happen). *sigh* I guess I’m keeping these items, so I’ll have to figure out another way to pay my bills.

That isn’t the problem,I think more like everone is broke at the moment.I am πŸ˜†

Every act matters.No matter how smallπŸ’ž
                              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                              Male Hearth....one day🀞Dream on.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 44 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.