Need help with Breyer Horses

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market Need help with Breyer Horses

This topic contains 21 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Setsunawolf 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Setsunawolf
    Participant

Hi
    I have lots of Breyer horses from my childhood, but I don’t know what they are or what they are worth. I know we have some hard core collectors here. Can anyone help me identify what I have?
    Please pm me.
    Thanks

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin and Blue Moon Pumpkin Spice kitty

dashesndots
    Participant

https://www.identifyyourbreyer.com/

That is the best site out there for ID’ing any Breyers. Super helpful and easy to use as long as you know the scale of what you are looking for.

You can also email me photos if you want and I’d be happy to help.

Melody
    Keymaster

https://www.identifyyourbreyer.com/

That is the best site out there for ID’ing any Breyers. Super helpful and easy to use as long as you know the scale of what you are looking for.

You can also email me photos if you want and I’d be happy to help.

Wow! Neat site!

Melody
    Keymaster

Hi

I have lots of Breyer horses from my childhood, but I don’t know what they are or what they are worth. I know we have some hard core collectors here. Can anyone help me identify what I have?

Please pm me.

Thanks

I usually go on ebay and click on “completed listings” to get an idea of the value of various Breyers, but it is hard to find the exact models.

Ela_Hara
    Participant

Yeah – I found that Breyer site by accident and was AMAZED by all the variety of models!

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
    "And now, Draco, without you, what do we do? Where do we turn?"
    "To the stars, Bowen. To the stars."

>>> Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Setsunawolf
    Participant

Does anyone want me to post pics of the breyers?

pipsxlch
    Participant

I think it’d be a good idea- I’ve sold a couple Breyers here. Can’t hurt anyhow.

Setsunawolf
    Participant

Attachments:

Setsunawolf
    Participant

Attachments:

Setsunawolf
    Participant

Attachments:

Bodancia
    Participant

Wow – this site is a lot of fun! I’ve been able to identify quite a few of my Breyer horses. I know I knew what they were when I bought them, but alas, didn’t write it down anywhere. So this is great!

Always looking for Black and White Young Unicorns - especially with Feathers! !
    Would love to find the Summer Leaf Mother Pegasus, Tigerheart Mother Unicorn, Wild Troll Male Unicorn, Autumn Leaf Mother Dragon, Early Autumn Mother Dragon, any Test Paint Grand Unicorn or any GB Fantasy Baby Pegasus!

pipsxlch
    Participant

Ah Sham! I think my childhood one may still be at my moms… he was a favorite. I remember making an elaborate harness modeled on a real one to ‘pull’ a sleigh at Christmas. I like the flaxen chestnut on the far right on the shelf beneath… is that the Family Arabian Stallion mold?

I remember the name of that black blanket Appy; he’s Stud Spider. And the Arab mare (you have 2) and stallion that are on the far right of Sham’s shelf are the Classic Arabian box set; they came with a foal.

Setsunawolf
    Participant

That’s not all of them. Those are just the ones I have out on shelves. I’m not sure where the others are at the moment. I probably do have the foal somewhere. If anyone is interested in any of them let me know.

Ela_Hara
    Participant

Would you happen to have the Spanish Fighting Bull?

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
    "And now, Draco, without you, what do we do? Where do we turn?"
    "To the stars, Bowen. To the stars."

>>> Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Setsunawolf
    Participant

No. I only had horses. I loved horses as a child. I still do, but I have to share the wall space with deer…although my dragons do get to be out because dragons are a winner.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.