Need help with Breyer Horses

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market Need help with Breyer Horses

This topic contains 21 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Setsunawolf 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Bodancia
    Participant

When I was a kid I had almost every color of the glossy Breyers. A stallion, a mare and a foal. I know I had the white set, a black set, a bay and a palomino set. But alas, as I grew older, I gave them all away to my nieces. Only ones I saved from way back are Sugar and Spice. Of course as I grew older, I also started collecting again here and there, when I would see one that struck my fancy!

Wanted: Tigerheart Mother Unicorn; Red Fire Male Dragon; Night's Fire Male Dragon; Any Natural Color Mother Pegasus

Nightcrow
    Participant

The colorful ones with hair manes and tails aren’t Breyers; they’re “Fashion Star Fillies,” from the 80s! I have a bunch of them, and recognized them at once. 🙂

You appear to have Lana (gold/orange) and a few others – if you post pics, I can ID them all for you!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Pearl Steel Blue, Mystic Umber, Pastel Rainbow, others), & production Lap Dragons with minor to moderate damage!

Also seeking Breyer SM Swaps bodies in poor to fair condition for customizing.

Setsunawolf
    Participant

Thank you for your help.

I have all the fashion star filies. Most of them are in a box, I think these were probably in the box with the breyers that are out. Except for Devin, she was a special gift from my grandma, so I’ve always made sure to keep track of her location and keep her safe. Devin is the blue pink and white one.
    I’m going to have to help my mom go through stuff.😱 and locate the other horses.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin

Setsunawolf
    Participant

What is the best way to ship breyer? I have 5 going to a new home.

pipsxlch
    Participant

I’ve shipped them safely with plenty of bubbles in a sturdy box. Maybe make sure they’re well padded around the legs, even insert a piece of styrofoam between them.

Bodine
    Participant

I got a wonderful little surprise for my birthday.Thank you Bodancia💖

BE EXCELLENT TO ONE ANOTHER & BE GOOD TO MOTHER EARTH🌎
    (Wanted.. SIR GARLEN.)

Attachments:

Setsunawolf
    Participant

I’ve sold 5 of these guys. Is anyone else interested in any of them?

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.