fbpx

Need help with Breyer Horses

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market Need help with Breyer Horses

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Bodancia
    Participant

When I was a kid I had almost every color of the glossy Breyers. A stallion, a mare and a foal. I know I had the white set, a black set, a bay and a palomino set. But alas, as I grew older, I gave them all away to my nieces. Only ones I saved from way back are Sugar and Spice. Of course as I grew older, I also started collecting again here and there, when I would see one that struck my fancy!

Always looking for a lovely GB Young Unicorns, TP Male Dragons or TP Male Griffins!

Nightcrow
      Participant

The colorful ones with hair manes and tails aren’t Breyers; they’re “Fashion Star Fillies,” from the 80s! I have a bunch of them, and recognized them at once. 🙂

You appear to have Lana (gold/orange) and a few others – if you post pics, I can ID them all for you!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Setsunawolf
        Participant

Thank you for your help.

I have all the fashion star filies. Most of them are in a box, I think these were probably in the box with the breyers that are out. Except for Devin, she was a special gift from my grandma, so I’ve always made sure to keep track of her location and keep her safe. Devin is the blue pink and white one.
          I’m going to have to help my mom go through stuff.😱 and locate the other horses.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
          Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
          Sun Dragon Koi #3

Setsunawolf
          Participant

What is the best way to ship breyer? I have 5 going to a new home.

Sun Dragon Koi #3

pipsxlch
            Participant

I’ve shipped them safely with plenty of bubbles in a sturdy box. Maybe make sure they’re well padded around the legs, even insert a piece of styrofoam between them.

Bodine
              Participant

I got a wonderful little surprise for my birthday.Thank you Bodancia💖

IMG_20190222_072114

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Setsunawolf
                Participant

I’ve sold 5 of these guys. Is anyone else interested in any of them?

Sun Dragon Koi #3

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.