fbpx

My wedding!!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community My wedding!!!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Andrea
    Participant

I loooovvvve your wedding dress. So elegant!
      Congrats!

darjeb
      Participant

I love your choice for the bridesmaids dresses and your wedding gown is absolutely gorgeous.

And DM From the pictures it looks like you had a beautiful wedding.

Starbreeze
        Participant

Keppy beautiful choices!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Katherine
          Participant

My wedding dress was a long white skirt and a white shirt. We had our wedding in the courthouse, but I am hoping to renew our vows at either the 5 or 10 mark anniversary, and then I want a real wedding dress (and a horse and carriage!) Just having it outdoors will do!
            Ok, sorry to rain on your parade! ๐Ÿ˜ณ But when I see pictures like these, I think “someday….” ๐Ÿ˜›

Gorgous dresses…nice thing about the bridesmaids dresses you chose is that they can be worn again for just about any other formal occassion…they aren’t obvious bridesmaid type dresses.

I love the wedding dress…wish they showed the champagne color in the photos. I have never been a big fan of white white.

I remember choosing a wedding dress with my Mom, she kept insisting one particular dress was the one, and I hated how it looked on the hanger and refused to try it on. After going through several, just to make her happy I finally tried it. Don’t you just hate it when your mother is right! ๐Ÿ˜›

I have to admit though, it looked really good on me, even it did look awful hanging up.

Kyrin

purpledragonclaw
            Participant

Congratulations! There’s nothing like wedding excitement! Your dress choices are beautiful! I love the pattern on your wedding dress and the elegance (the color also put me in the mood for chocolate!) of your bridesmaid dresses! How many bridesmaids will you have?

Patricia
              Participant

I love my dress! I’m glad to see I’m not alone in thinking it is gorgous! Chessie I love brown and blue together! Those are my 2 favorite colors! What I really like about the bridesmaid dress I picked is that it is 2 seperate pieces and they can use them seperately later and get more usage out of them then just my wedding. I have 6 bridesmaids for my wedding. It is going to be interesting. I just finished my brother’s wedding on Saturday so I have an idea of what to expect with all of the crazyness.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Wow! All the dresses are beautiful! I love the stately brown of the bridesmaids’ dresses; a blue accent will be perfect! (Rather like the brown dragons 8))
                Have you picked flowers yet?

Pegasi1978
                Participant

Keplilly wrote:

I just finished my brother’s wedding on Saturday so I have an idea of what to expect with all of the crazyness.

Oh it will be a whole different ball of craziness at your own wedding. My brother got married about 9 months before I did (He married in early October 2002 and I married in late June 2003) and boy were things different being a bride versus than a bridesmaid.

Allison
                  Participant

The wedding dress is amazing! ๐Ÿ˜€

WolfenMachine
                    Participant

Hey, whoever says brown and blue aren’t good is silly. They are very earthy-the sky and the earth, the water and the shore…or the river and it’s stones. ๐Ÿ™‚ I’ll bet the champage is gorgeous, because the dress is already beautiful, kep! I must say too, a guy that proposes at Dragon Con, earns some ‘awesome points’ in my book hehe ๐Ÿ™‚

You should bring the male and mother old brown Windstones and sit them on the cake table ๐Ÿ™‚

Patricia
                      Participant

boskydragon wrote:

Wow! All the dresses are beautiful! I love the stately brown of the bridesmaids’ dresses; a blue accent will be perfect! (Rather like the brown dragons 8))
                        Have you picked flowers yet?

Not yet! Though I’m thinking it will mostly be a mix of cream and white with brown and blue ribbons. Maybe lillies and roses?

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Patricia
                        Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

Keplilly wrote:

I just finished my brother’s wedding on Saturday so I have an idea of what to expect with all of the crazyness.

Oh it will be a whole different ball of craziness at your own wedding. My brother got married about 9 months before I did (He married in early October 2002 and I married in late June 2003) and boy were things different being a bride versus than a bridesmaid.

I have no doubt. ๐Ÿ˜†

Patricia
                          Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

Hey, whoever says brown and blue aren’t good is silly. They are very earthy-the sky and the earth, the water and the shore…or the river and it’s stones. ๐Ÿ™‚ I’ll bet the champage is gorgeous, because the dress is already beautiful, kep! I must say too, a guy that proposes at Dragon Con, earns some ‘awesome points’ in my book hehe ๐Ÿ™‚

You should bring the male and mother old brown Windstones and sit them on the cake table ๐Ÿ™‚

That is an interesting idea. I may have to do that.

Oh, and I’ve picked my wedding topper already! I’m getting a glass heart that I can get customized to say our names and the date.

Bodine
                            Participant

CONGRATS!May you have a very long loving,happy life together.

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                              Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.