My wedding!!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community My wedding!!!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Patricia
    Participant

I’m starting to get really excited about my wedding and starting to plan it so I thought I would share with everyone! My wedding is going to be August 30th. This is the weekend of Dragoncon and a bit of an anniversery for us as he asked me to marry him last dragoncon. Anyone in town is welcome to attend.

Now some fun! I picked the bridesmaid dresses:
      http://www.davidsbridal.com/bridesmaids_detail.jsp?stid=2650&prodgroup=110
      I’ll be useing the truffle color. It is a chocolate brown. My accent color will be a tiffany blue. I might get them jewelry or something.

And this is my wedding gown! (I’m safe posting it here my fiance doesn’t come on here)
      http://www.davidsbridal.com/bridal_gowns_detail.jsp?stid=318&prodgroup=10
      My gown is ivory and the embroidery is a mix of champange and ivory color. It is really pretty! πŸ™‚

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Patricia
      Participant

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Stephanie
        Participant

Wow, everything looks fabulous! πŸ˜€

Pegasi1978
          Participant

Awww! Those are both so beautiful! I love that rich chocolate brown color.

lamortefille
            Participant

I like both of your choices…they’re lovely!

Congrats! Those dresses are beautiful. I love that dark brown. I’d have such a hard time picking colours.

That wedding dress is so pretty. I think when I was planning a wedding (that’s as far as it got, planning πŸ™„ ) I had picked a dress really similar to that one. I think it had sleeves though…

Stephanie
              Participant

The dresses look great! Congrats!!! πŸ˜€

Congrats and beautiful choices! I bought my girls jewelery from David’s, they wore chocolate and copper, I don’t know if you can see the jewelery in these pictures, but it went well with the dresses. Your dress is beautiful!
                this is the link to the jewelry, I use brown
                http://www.davidsbridal.com/accessory_detail.jsp?stid=2598&prodgroup=164

Katherine
                Participant

Congratulations, and your wedding dress is beautiful! πŸ˜€

Jasmine
                  Participant

I really like your wedding dress. And the truffle colour is lovely.

Yay! Someone else who likes brown and blue together! Very pretty.

Maria
                    Participant

That gown is beautiful, Keppy. I imagine it must be really hard to settle on the perfect dress, but I gotta say, I like your taste! Very nice. Can’t wait to see photos of the ceremony. πŸ˜‰

Maebnus
                      Participant

Oh, I love that wedding dress! I remember drooling over that one when I was choosing my dress… but they didn’t have all those sleeve options back then, so found something with long, flowing sleeves (I hate my arms). Will you go sleeveless? Or have you decided yet?

The bridesmaid dress is nice too. Very flattering for many shapes and sizes. And the truffle color is lovely. So many new colors…

Skigod377
                        Participant

Awww what a beautiful dress!!! How exciting!! I hope we get to see pics of the wedding, too. πŸ™‚

Travistie
                          Participant

Congrats! πŸ˜€ The dresses are beautiful!
                            I also got my wedding dress at David’s Bridal. They have lots of nice stuff to choose from.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.