My Sweet FurBaby

Home Forums Miscellany Community My Sweet FurBaby

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Dragoneer_88
    Participant

Thank you StormDancer and GardenNinja. I appreciate the kind words now more than ever. It was bad enough loosing my dog but then to have my sister criticize AND patronize me…I don’t understand why all this is coming out now. She says it’s tough love. Her definition of tough love is, “I don’t give a crumb about you’re problems and I’m not going to help you. I will tell you everything you’re doing wrong and all the things I’m doing right and you should be doing what I do/did. I’m successful in life and you’re not. Look at my good fortune. You could have this if you weren’t such a looser. I will offer you no solutions either.” She’s preggo right now. I want to believe she’s turned into a “bridezilla” type given the pregnancy, but I know she’s always thought this of me. Now, she feels more free to voice her opinion for some reason. I don’t want to alienate her, however, she (and her hubby) is pushing me away. I thought we were close, but she told me she’d rather I live in a homeless house than with her if I needed help. That really hurt. I would have done anything for her and she would just throw me away. I’m in a tough spot in my life. I’m having a hard time finding work, any work. I never asked her for money though or help. Another reason loosing my dog is that much more painful. Anyway, I could write another couple of paragraphs about all this, but it’s too much info already.

StormDancer, congrats on your new canine friends. I hope they bring you many, many years of joy and happiness and they stay healthy.

GardenNinja, you’re right. I may have to put her out of my life for a little while. It hurts me to do so…not as much as listening to her put me down though.

Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.