fbpx

My debut! (Tiger Griffins going to ebay!!! more pg 18)

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone My debut! (Tiger Griffins going to ebay!!! more pg 18)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 317 total)
  • Author

😯 😯 😯

I WANT!!!!!!!!!! *attempts to steal them and hide them in her jacket*

What? You mean this lump? Umm, that’s nothing, really… nope no tiger griffins in here…..

I like yellow!

KoishiiKitty
    Participant

wow. they are reeeaaaaaalllly stunning arla!!!

Arlla
      Participant

*SQUEE* πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ I’m so glad you guys like them! The momma griff really shows off her stripes; I’ll have to get a decent picture of her.

I was thinking there would be a landslide for blue eyes, as that’s what everyone requested on their tiger PYO griffins, but it looks like, minus my own vote, there’s a tie so far!

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
        -J R R Tolkien

Pegasi1978
        Participant

Give it some more time. Some folks may not have been on just yet to see them. Who knows it may always stay tied though. πŸ˜† Good luck choosing!

nessiemom
          Participant

Hoo boy… Now hubby is drooling…!

Arlla
            Participant

Skitterfly wrote:

Might seem a little odd, but I prefer the male with green eyes and the chick with yellow. But I know many people prefer their family-collections to match, so… green shall have my vote.

Nope, not odd at all – the green of the chick’s eye is actually a slightly different shade than the adult eye, but it’s just the way they are. So maybe you just like the lighter shade better.

-J R R Tolkien

Mmloda
              Participant

So I guess they will go up on ebay right ❓ Do you how many you are planning on painting…I really want a set of them.. πŸ˜• and I for sure have to save up… πŸ˜• So I just hope that I have enough time to do so… πŸ™‚
                I know I said it before but I just LOVE them Arlla… πŸ˜‰

Marzena

Arlla
                Participant

mmloda wrote:

So I guess they will go up on ebay right ❓ Do you how many you are planning on painting…I really want a set of them.. πŸ˜• and I for sure have to save up… πŸ˜• So I just hope that I have enough time to do so… πŸ™‚
                  I know I said it before but I just LOVE them Arlla… πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜€ Thanks!

I can’t say for sure when they’ll be sold, but my guess would be that you’ve got at least a little while – I don’t think they’ll go up before they’re fairly well settled in in the new location. Give it a few months, I should think.
                  And I do believe they’re going to be auctioned on ebay just like Jen’s pieces.
                  Right now there are no plans to do more than the one set of these particular guys, but that doesn’t mean there won’t ever be any. They take a looooooong time to paint…but if they do well on ebay, I think we can probably look forward to more tiger griffins of some sort. I’m hankering to do a family of white tigers, myself. One of the reasons I’m not sure if these guys should have blue eyes, because if I did whites they would have to have blue eyes…

-J R R Tolkien

purpledragonclaw
                  Participant

I voted for the color green for my first choice. I thought it made them look…Stunning! Predatory! Alive!

And I vote for the color yellow for my second choice. I agree, Arlla, it does match the best, but it’s so…boring! Looks good, though; I just think the green is more adventurous!

Leigha
                    Participant

those are beautiful Arlla, Congratulations πŸ™‚

I can’t wait to see your other creations ^^

Lokie
                      Participant

I voted Straw, but I probably won’t be a contender in those auctions (still waiting to win the lottery πŸ˜› ), so you might want to weigh my vote less. The vote count is so close!

Anyways, they are cool looking; can’t wait to see what things you paint next πŸ™‚

OMG! Arlla, they are truly STUNNING! 8) πŸ˜€
                        I like the green eyes as a first choice, with the yellow as a second. And if you do the white tigers with the blue eyes, I will be right in there bidding away with the best of us. 😈 I have 2 lynx pointed American Bobtail cats that look like little white tigers, and would **LOVE** to get my hands on those griffins!

wolflodge100
                        Participant

What pretty cats! I love lynx points! I have 4 Manx cats. πŸ˜€

Copper83
                          Participant

These are awesome Arlla! Hey, My PYO Tiger Griffin could finally have a family. πŸ˜€

Heather
                            Participant

Arlla, those are GORGEOUS! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ What a great idea! Eye color: I think I like green best, but the light yellow runs a really close second. I’d avoid blue–save it for the possibility of a white tiger family. πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 317 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.