fbpx

My debut! (Tiger Griffins going to ebay!!! more pg 18)

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone My debut! (Tiger Griffins going to ebay!!! more pg 18)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 317 total)
  • Author
    Arlla
    Participant

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
      -J R R Tolkien

Arlla
      Participant

Hi everyone!

Well this is huge for me…I’m all aflutter at showing these to you guys. I hope you like them!

I have painted a family of tiger griffins for Windstone. πŸ˜€ Melody says they’ll be sold, presumably on ebay like Jennifer’s pieces, and probably after they get settled in up here in Oregon.

All they need now is their jewels and eyes…I’ve got the eyes narrowed down to these three colors. Take the poll and let me know what your favorite is! (I think I’m partial to the light yellow myself…but while it’s probably the most “natural” it might also be the most boring!)

I’ll post pics of the whole fam once their eyes are in…they look pretty creepy with empty sockets!
        Also, sorry for the picture quality – these were just snapped off at my work desk. And sorry for the ugly watermark! I just wanted to be safe until I’m working off my own server…

(p.s. those little guys in the back are experiments in painting eggs)

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
        -J R R Tolkien

Pegasi1978
        Participant

😯 Awww! So adorable! I like all three!

WolfenMachine
          Participant

OMG Arlla, congrats! He looks amazingly beautiful. Love the shiny red beak πŸ™‚ Go for the green eyes

Starbreeze
            Participant

WTG Arlla!!!! Your own official Windstone ebay sculpts!!! πŸ˜€

I like the light yellow best, but second choice would be green. πŸ™‚

Mmloda
              Participant

OMG Arlla…Those are soooooooooooooo BEAUTIFUL… πŸ˜€ I WANT THEM SOOOOO BAD… πŸ˜•

Marzena

Skitterfly
                Participant

Oh man, there is nothing more awesome than wildcat-mimic gryphons. You did a beautiful job on them, Arlla. *kidnaps the tiger chick and attempts to hide him in with her cats*

Might seem a little odd, but I prefer the male with green eyes and the chick with yellow. But I know many people prefer their family-collections to match, so… green shall have my vote.

Travistie
                  Participant

Very pretty! πŸ˜€
                    I like the light yellow the best.

Adaneth
                    Participant

Congrats! You did a fabulous job! πŸ˜€

I like just about any color save blue for them, though blue on the chicks could be like tiger cubs, I suppose.

wolflodge100
                      Participant

Oh wow! Those are amazing!!!! Ilike the yellow eyes or the blue eyes, the blue look like the eyes red tigers have.

😯 Arlla, they are spectacular! *wipes drool off the monitor* Amazing work!

I voted for blue – I know, I know, people are bored with blue but I like it. I thought they looked good with green but the shade of green used in the eyes is just a little too olive or something for me (and green is my favorite color!)

Stephanie
                        Participant

Wow!!!!

dragonmedley
                          Participant

Oh, Arlla, they’re beautiful! That pattern was great on the PYOs, but it’s just spectacular on the production griffs.

I picked yellow. Second choice would be blue. I don’t like it with the green.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Jodi
                            Participant

I like the green the best. Second choice would be yellow. Very pretty!

Green is so pretty on them! Green! Green! Green! πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 317 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.