fbpx

My curlie picture

Home Forums Miscellany Community My curlie picture

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author

No I saw it was a BIN, but since you get alerts of new listings, if you could have reported it before it sold, then it could have been pulled. I’m surprised somebody paid that much, when yours is less so far (last time I saw), unless somebody really wanted to get it right away. I supposed it’s too late for you to put up a BIN on yours, now that you have bids, huh? 🙄 :shrug: Anyway sleep tight.

Maria
    Participant

skigod377 wrote:

There was a conversation about this person here. They never spoke up, but Nam thinks they may be a forum member. Either way, its uncool to borrow a pic without permission. That happened to Water, too, with her PYOs and the person selling couldnt come close to what Water could do.

Yeah, the person selling her “skills” with Watergazer’s photos wasn’t a forum member though, was she?

Skigod377
      Participant

2Huberts wrote:

Actually she/he is a forum member. That’s why I said it’s not hard to get in touch with me.
        What’s the going rate for picture rental? XD

Whoops, sorry. Should have read closer. Who is it?

GB, I dont think they were a forum member but I do know there was an issue with the ebayed commision. Poor seller just didnt have the skillz Water did. I think the person who won the commision was a forum member… or joined shortly after they won.

Bob

It’s NEVER nice to steal

Bodine
          Participant

2hubert,I am so confused.I put that bid up on the curled on e-bay.At the moment “my e-bay”says it is there but the seller is saying,is you. Your link here says bidding has ended.Is this dragon for sale :shrug: or is something I don’t know about going on :shrug: If I would win,is this a lagit sell? 🙄

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Pegasi1978
            Participant

bodine6127 wrote:

2hubert,I am so confused.I put that bid up on the curled on e-bay.At the moment “my e-bay”says it is there but the seller is saying,is you. Your link here says bidding has ended.Is this dragon for sale :shrug: or is something I don’t know about going on :shrug: If I would win,is this a lagit sell? 🙄

What’s going on is someone else on ebay used 2Huberts picture in their auction (without permission). That auction ended with a Buy-It-Now. 2Huberts auction is still going on.

Laurie
              Participant

Thank you peg. 😉

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

Hmmm, I recognize that seller name, but I can’t remember who they are on the forum. 😕 It’s never nice to take images without permission first though.

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Setsunawolf
                  Participant

Now see, I never sell on ebay and it wouldn’t even occur to me that it’s rude to “borrow” someone else’s pic if it is the same item. Although I suppose it does make sense, it is kinda rude to use someone else’s stuff w/o permission. :scratch:

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                    Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                    Sun Dragon Koi #3

Skigod377
                    Participant

setsunawolf wrote:

Now see, I never sell on ebay and it wouldn’t even occur to me that it’s rude to “borrow” someone else’s pic if it is the same item. Although I suppose it does make sense, it is kinda rude to use someone else’s stuff w/o permission. :scratch:

I dont think it would have occured to me either if I had not been hanging around all the artists on here. I would use a store websites picture without thinking about it. Now I know better, but its only because I learned in from forum folks long ago.

Setsunawolf
                      Participant

We must all remember that not everyone knows better. Even forum members might have missed the hint. Or thought that an ebay pic wasn’t that big of a deal. I certainly wouldn’t have thought anything about it until I read this thread. :yes:

and I just pm’d this to ski because I am having a very hard day today. Stupid buttons…I can’t tell them apart today…. :shout:

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                        Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                        Sun Dragon Koi #3

Bodine
                        Participant

2Huberts wrote:

Thank you peg. 😉

Thank you too.I’ve got it now.Learn something new everyday,thanks again 8) This Forum is an interesting place 😆

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Rusti
                          Participant

2Huberts wrote:

lol, It was a BIN, how long do you think that auction was up? I did message her thru ebay and told her not to do it again without asking first, or I would report it next time. No response, didn’t think I’d get one. But I’d be willing to bet she’s reading this thread VERY closely. 😉
                            I still want to know what the going rate for picture borrowing is? $35.00 a minute? XD

Usage fees can be pretty hefty. 😉

I got the BIN curl. I got a message from the seller that she is in college and won’t be back to ship the curl until Friday, is out of contact until then. So it’s possible that she hasn’t gotten any messages from the forum and won’t until after Friday. Just FYI. I really hope things go smoothly!

Maria
                            Participant

Congrats on the win, drgnlvr.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.