My cousin will be on The Voice!!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community My cousin will be on The Voice!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

Yes, the entire family is extremely happy for Danielle. Tonight she will sing for America’s votes for the final time on The Voice. We are all nervous wrecks! Tomorrow the winner will be named and I fervently hope it will be her. We are sure doing everything we can to try and get as many votes going her way as possible.

Win or not, she is still amazingly talented. ๐Ÿ™‚

I get the feeling just from the Judges reactions to her in particularly this season – that win or not, SOMEONE is going to sign her to a record label. She’s too awesome not to, and with all four of them agreeing that she’s already a star, I think she’s got a great career ahead of her no matter what happens! ๐Ÿ˜€

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Kim
      Blocked

I wish her the best of luck tonight! I was following her and she deserves to win!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Kim
        Blocked

She won! So happy for her! She’s the only reason I watched the show! Congrats to your family!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Robin
          Participant

YES! She won. OMG!

What a ride. We went to every watch party and had a blast. Last nights watch party was pure chaos! Danielle is well on her way to super stardom.

And she is such a sweet girl too.

dragonmedley
            Participant

Congrats! You guys must be so proud ๐Ÿ˜€

I don’t watch the show, but I’m just happy that someone I “know” made it, not just to the show, but all the way to the top!!!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Robin
              Participant

Yes. I think she did an outstanding job. No music, no back-up singers. Just a girl with a pure voice standing in the rain singing with her heart. That is the way it should be done.

But then, I am biased. ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.