fbpx

My cousin will be on The Voice!!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community My cousin will be on The Voice!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Robin
    Participant

OK I am going to shamelessly pimp my cousin Danielle Bradbery. She is 16 years old and has not had a singing lesson in her life! She auditioned for the upcomming season of The Voice last year and made it! She has appeared on just about every commercial I have seen lately and we know she got through the judging phase. In addition she will be performing live tomorrow at the Katy Crawfish Festival just before Scotty McCreery.

Danielle was born in Pasadena TX and now lives in Cypress TX. So, please set your DVR’s and get ready to show this little Texan some love.

The latest season of The Voice starts Monday, March 25.

dragonmedley
      Participant

Woot! :party:

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Robin
        Participant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03klx5hXndU

Here she is a local event last year.

Kim
          Blocked

That’s awesome! I looked her up and she is really good with a nice tone to her voice! Hope she does well!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Falcolf
            Participant

Wow, congratulations and good luck to her! ๐Ÿ˜€

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Tara
              Participant

Congrats! She got 3/4 judges to turn around and they were fighting over her. She comes on 50 min in. Blake thinks he has a winner!

Were you one of her support crew?

Robin
                Participant

No, they only let a certian amount attend. She knew we were pulling for her though. We have known she made it for months but were not allowed to say anything. We are so very proud of her. I think she will go very far!

Stasher-Dragon
                  Participant

These posts need “like” buttons.

May the wind lift your wings." ~Stasher

Robin
                    Participant

Did anyone catch her tonight? I think she really nailed it! But then, I may be a bit bias. Also, voting is open. Just sayin. ๐Ÿ™‚

Kim
                      Blocked

She was awesome tonight! I know she will go far!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Robin
                        Participant

She made the finale!

Tara
                          Participant

My mom was watching the voice last night and I called the entire final 3 at the beginning of the show. I think Danielle has a very good shot at winning. She’s got an amazing natural talent and stage presence.

Hannah
                            Participant

This is so cool Robin! I’ve been watching this season and I just remembered that I heard someone’s cousin was on the show – so I came back to look and voila! She’s one of my favorites too ๐Ÿ™‚ I bet you’re so proud!!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Angelika_Zen
                              Participant

Wow Robin! Her voice is incredible! Such beautiful talent! I don’t think anyone blames you for “pimpin’ her out” lol…I just watched a few videos on youtube and was blown away! Also, I can’t believe she’s only 16!!! You can never tell how old anyone is anymore. 40 year olds look 25 again (thank you botox lol), and 16 year olds look 25. In any event, you must be really proud!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Robin
                                Participant

Yes, the entire family is extremely happy for Danielle. Tonight she will sing for America’s votes for the final time on The Voice. We are all nervous wrecks! Tomorrow the winner will be named and I fervently hope it will be her. We are sure doing everything we can to try and get as many votes going her way as possible.

Win or not, she is still amazingly talented. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.