My artwork outside of PYO's

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion My artwork outside of PYO's

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    PurpleTurtle
    Participant

Those drawings are very cool 8) . Your ability in shading is superb ๐Ÿ˜‰ . I like the fish drawing the best ๐Ÿ˜€ .

Maria
      Participant

I really like the geometric car design. Now that’s cool. And so is Plymouth. One beautiful, classy car.

A wolf template of an ink I did for a woman in Michigan about 6 years ago. I wanted to keep the template of the basic wolf body. There was a lot more detail ofcourse in the original. This is just an outline of it. ๐Ÿ™‚

Bodine
        Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

A wolf template of an ink I did for a woman in Michigan about 6 years ago. I wanted to keep the template of the basic wolf body. There was a lot more detail ofcourse in the original. This is just an outline of it. ๐Ÿ™‚

very cool,do you have a pic of the finished one?

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Sadly no. The chip for my camera that had it on it totally crapped out and won’t read at all. ๐Ÿ™ But I do plan to do another one in due time. I just figured out that including the 3 I am working on now, I will have 5 groups of 3 PYO’s to work on over the upcoming months. Right now, I am on an emergency cleaning binge in my aquarium and having to find old filters to hook up. I will be waiting for parts for a few days, but I hope I can do enough for the fish to keep them all healthy til the parts get here. I may lose a couple of the weaker smaller fishes, but I know most of them will make it through this. They survived 3 days without power before. They’ve gone a week without food too. (Yes, I know it sounds cruel, but when you treat for disease, you need to watch water quality close, and it doesn’t help to feed during those times. And a healthy normal weight fish can live 2 weeks without food, with no detrimental effects, so I am hoping against hope.) One good thing, I haven’t over-populated the tank. ๐Ÿ™‚ Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Bodine
          Participant

Sadly no. The chip for my camera that had it on it totally crapped out and won’t read at all. ๐Ÿ™ But I do plan to do another one in due time. I just figured out that including the 3 I am working on now, I will have 5 groups of 3 PYO’s to work on over the upcoming months. Right now, I am on an emergency cleaning binge in my aquarium and having to find old filters to hook up. I will be waiting for parts for a few days, but I hope I can do enough for the fish to keep them all healthy til the parts get here. I may lose a couple of the weaker smaller fishes, but I know most of them will make it through this. They survived 3 days without power before. They’ve gone a week without food too. (Yes, I know it sounds cruel, but when you treat for disease, you need to watch water quality close, and it doesn’t help to feed during those times. And a healthy normal weight fish can live 2 weeks without food, with no detrimental effects, so I am hoping against hope.) One good thing, I haven’t over-populated the tank. ๐Ÿ™‚ Keep your fingers crossed for me.

Finger,toes and eyes….

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Pegasi1978
            Participant

Sadly no. The chip for my camera that had it on it totally crapped out and won’t read at all. ๐Ÿ™

Do you take the chip out to take the pictures off? I had an old camera that I did that with and after having two different chips go unreadable I swore I’d never take the chip out again so I always use the cable now. Never have had another problem since.

I think the chips going bad had something to do with the fact that the camera (a FugiFilm FinePix) had brand-specific formatting for the chip, so it didn’t like it when the chip came out, even though I had installed the accompanying software on my computer.

Nope…It quit working right inside the camera. I finally got a disc reader though, so I will see if maybe I will get lucky and get it to read. ๐Ÿ˜€ But, here…I got a couple pics I took of a ceramic Orca I painted years back…I can’t remember what year, I want to say 92 or 94… ๐Ÿ˜• He is about 9 or 10 inches high and about 4 or 5 inches at widest point of the base.

I am not sure who got the amazing fruit bowl I did with my Gramma, or the owl piggy bank, or the other 50 we did when I was really young. I just know they were gone after she passed. ๐Ÿ˜ก
              I do want to emphasize that I have since learned the fine art of thinning down the paint a whole lot better than I did when I got ahold of this guy. I also learned the better the paint, the better the quality of my art. Yeah, once in a while I still use Folk Art, and Apple Barrel, but now I know HOW to use them, and I prefer Golden over Liquitex, but a decent quality and easy to use paint I have found is Van Gogh…Which changed its name to…I can’t remember. ๐Ÿ™„ I should take a pic of the drawer full of paint tubes I have. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
              Oh, and I am also a horrible duster… ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.