My artwork outside of PYO's

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion My artwork outside of PYO's

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

Here are a few pics I drew in Pen and colored pencil. The one does have magic marker for the background…

Graphics for the car I don’t own anymore…

A photo of my fish I had about 3 years ago…Not much attention since the PYO’s came out!

A gargoyle I started in 1994…The right side was completed. In 2003 I finished the left side. I wanted to see if I could do it. I did, but it’s off a bit. (always like ram’s horns on Gargoyles for some reason.)

A tattoo I drew in 93 for a guy…

My first Viper…Gosh how I loved those cars!

My second Viper’s…Did I mention I was really into those cars?

And finally my latest one. A wizard that is still in progress. He is scheduled to have some color, and should I ever get back to him I will have much more ease of colors I think. I don’t know if I will paint or pencil him though.

Those are just a few…I’ve done alot of pen and ink black and whites, but they all are with other owners now. The only one I kept that I did is a bust of the Male Griffin. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Adaneth
    Participant

Those fish sketches look GREAT! ๐Ÿ˜€

And I’d love to see you do more with that wizard on the bottom too.

dragonmedley
      Participant

I don’t know why, but I get the subtle impression that you like Vipers…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Anonymous

I really like ths fish!
          It looks almost like a Japanese painting…they look almost like koi!… Very nice ๐Ÿ™‚

machineguts
          Participant

Awesome work, WC! That gargoyle would make an awesome tattoo design as well. Nice shading!

Wow, wonderful work and beautiful shading! ๐Ÿ™‚

megamibabe16
            Participant

Very nice work. I like the wizard.

dragonmedley wrote:

I don’t know why, but I get the subtle impression that you like Vipers…

Did…Was into them ALOT back then. Now, I am aiming for something a bit less pricey.

2002 Toyota Celica…I just love these cars. This is my all time drive anytime dream car.
              But, if I had a chance and the funds, I’d *perish the thought* skip an SK to get this…

THAT has been, and forever will be my dream car. When I first saw the movie Christine, Oh my! I didn’t even know who Stephen King was, let alone that there was a book! I fell in love with this car. I wish I had cared more about some of my earlier artwork,and even just taken pics. My senior year I took sculpting, and I made a 3 ft long replica of a 1958 Plymouth Fury, in Autumn Red out of cardboard, balloons and paper mache’. It was lost in one of the moves…Or someone threw it out, I am not sure. I wish I still had it though! ๐Ÿ™„ Just look at her wide white walls, her curvy lines, her sleek checkmark…*sigh* That would not leave my garage except on very nice, sunny, cloudless, dry days for car shows. 8)

On the other hand, I would also like to see the Wizard and fish completed. I look forward to finishing them both sometime in the future. Plus I have a dragon who has been itching to be put to paper. Oh, and a Dragon I would love to send straight to Melody herself. *Begins to look for a way to send it off* But, I can’t show it here…It’s a rendering of the bust of a Green Male Dragon, and that is not allowed (Also have a pen and ink of the bust of the male Griffin too…Oh and I did one in color. Way back when though, I wish I had known it was a No-No, but I bet I am not the only one who has done it). I didn’t know that years ago when I did it though. I want to say it’s been almost if not 17 years since I did it. And, it looks exactly like him too. I worked hours on it, and it is also in colored pencil. I’d love for her to have it. I always drempt of sending him to her, and NOW I CAN!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜€ I’d forgotten all about him until I got my art book out! :shout: (But, I suppose she has a room full of art from all kinds of people. ๐Ÿ˜ณ )

Oh…Sorry… ๐Ÿ˜ณ
              Thanks Everyone for the wonderful comments! There are a lot more of them around, but I don’t have them to take pics of. Also, I prefer to work in black and white more than colors, but still love my colors! 8)

bayoudragon
              Participant

I love the fishies!! ๐Ÿ˜€ Excellent! Would love to see the wizard colored, too! ๐Ÿ™‚

Bodine
                Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Oh…Sorry… ๐Ÿ˜ณ
                  Thanks Everyone for the wonderful comments! There are a lot more of them around, but I don’t have them to take pics of. Also, I prefer to work in black and white more than colors, but still love my colors! 8)

Sooo,I’ll sketch you one if you sketch me one…..one day ๐Ÿ˜†
                  I see we both are sketch artist…hmmmm
                  Amber’s dream car is the Viper ๐Ÿ˜†

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                  Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Bodine
                  Participant

Your graphics would look good on my Camero ๐Ÿ˜‰ Purples to fushia…with cobalt blues ๐Ÿ™‚

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

bodine6127 wrote:

Your graphics would look good on my Camero ๐Ÿ˜‰ Purples to fushia…with cobalt blues ๐Ÿ™‚

It was actually supposed to be day-glo green and plum purple. It was a serpent style pattern. Ofcourse if you look closely, you will see it was made for a 4 door. And somewhere I have the part that goes on the top of the car…Be my guest to them if you’d like to see if you can get them done professionally. I don’t have the Taurus anymore, and it would actually fit just about any style of late 80’s through 2005 or so. Somedays, I wish I had kept the car as a yard sculpture rather than having Don tow it off to the junkyard for $300 bucks. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ But, it wouldn’t have ever been drivable again. I mean it still ran (Surprising for a 45mph front end collision) or wanted to. It leaked out all the antifreeze, but no other fluids…not a drop! Crazy huh? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜•

great work! i’d love to see the wizard finished. the fish are really neat too!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.