fbpx

Moving Sale- some prices reduced!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Moving Sale- some prices reduced!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Lori
    Participant

I’m interested in your ruby male dragon if you still have him?

Without down payment (will accept payments over time), now only holding items for 5 days on people’s word. Too many people backing out weeks later. Sorry.

Since people have asked about trades- most of all looking for browns- lap, old warrior. BEP/BVP (not sure if they made both doesn’t matter to me) old warrior, Ruby or red fire OW, coiled mothers (I think I have all production except emerald and emerald peacock) may consider silvers or amethysts, or curls (only have amethyst).
      WOULD BE VERY WILLING TO TRADE MULTIPLES OF MY LESSER VALUE FOR YOURS OF HIGHER VALUE… Downsizing is the idea πŸ˜‰ Please note at this time I can’t take paypal (working on it)
      Make offer, the worst I can do is say no πŸ™‚

Ruby- Male $100, lap $150

Brown mother $80

Adult copper patina oriental red eyes AVAILABLE

Peacock- mother $75, male (minor dings still very displayable) $42, scratcher $150, lap $150

Black gold scratcher $150

Emerald peacock mother- intense violet one of 10 from e-bay $150

Hatching emerald emperor (small chip on his ear, on back side not visible on display) $89

Circle of wolves candlelamp has a couple small chips $25?

Many already painted paint your owns- unicorns, wolves, griffins $50-100. (working on photos have misplaced camera while packing and only have little cell phone camera phone) Sorry I don’t have much info on these guys- picked many up at an estate sale awhile back and a couple at a garage sale. Some I bought new but didn’t save info.
      Keeper- black with metallic blue and dark greenish/gold $100obo
      Wolf- brown with brown and tannish wings $58obo
      Metallic brown wolf with pretty metallic colored wings and white splotch on nose $90obo
      Pretty dun unicorn with green eyes, white snip on nose $90oboB
      Black with all different colors red, yellow, teal dragon looks kind of tribal $58obo

Lastly- debating if I want to get rid of these guys: Emerald peacock old warrior $250, emerald sitting spectral HOLD WAITING FOR PAYMENT, emerald lap who had her poor noggin smashed in shipping. Not sure what she’s worth? Can’t find her at the moment, will post again when I find her

If someone is interested in buying to resell or buying a collection, etc. I would sell: Emerald peacock old warrior, circle of wolves, hatching emerald emperor, emerald peacock mother intense violet 1 of 10, black gold scratcher, peacock mother, male, lap, scratcher, brown mother, ruby lap and male, and copper patina oriental for $1,199 total. Would make a heck of a deal on pyo’s if you want to include those too.

Updated… would sell what’s listed at end of first post for $1,199 total for all!

WolfenMachine
      Participant

I would still like to get the circle of wolves but have never heard back from you on confirmation or shipping or anything.

Danzig Moon (Karen)
        Participant

PM’ed you with offer for some of your pieces

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Secret I pm’d you back. Violet i’m writing it on my hand right now to photograph them tonight… thanks!

WolfenMachine
          Participant

Sent you a PM πŸ™‚

Grayfire_artz
            Participant

sent pm πŸ™‚

Mike
              Participant

PMed you on Hatching Emerald Emperor.

PM’ed you about coiled mothers πŸ™‚ have not heard back yet…

Mike
                Participant

Pmed you, have not heard from you in 2 weeks, has anyone heard from Cherokee? I know she was having personal trouble, but had hoped things were somewhat better by now.

WolfenMachine
                  Participant

I heard from her once after I PMed her on September 8th. Ive been trying to contact her for months about a piece and communication is always very slow for me.

Hi all I’ve answered all emails. For those inquiring about sale pieces, again, please see current sales list this is old. Thanks!

diane
                    Participant

sent you a pm

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 50 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.