fbpx

Moving Sale- some prices reduced!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Moving Sale- some prices reduced!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
  • Author

Oh also- some with boxes some without. All will be double boxed and insured for shipping. Some with tags some without.

Mmloda
    Participant

Hope you sale goes well, I am intersted in seeing the pics of your PYO’s when ever you find your camera…. πŸ˜‰

Marzena

WolfenMachine
      Participant

Mmmm Peacock Oriental Sun dragon. Ive been wanting one of those for years. I really shouldn’t right now though. Best of luck on your sales! I would be interested to see some of the jewlery you have once you get pictures πŸ™‚

I might like the Copper patina Oriental…can you show me the pics once you find them?

hi! If you could tell me your email I would be happy to email you his photo.

CherokeeDR wrote:

Sure! amanda@dreamingtreestudio.com That is also my paypal too.

Thank you Wolf! I have pics now and can e-mail jewelry pics if you’d like. I sent pics Dreaming Tree πŸ™‚

Dreaming Tree Studio wrote:

CherokeeDR wrote:

Sure! amanda@dreamingtreestudio.com That is also my paypal too.

I saw the pic! πŸ˜€ Yes!!!! I definitely Love it! How Much to Ship?

Hello, I sent you back an e-mail, thank you

Trying to figure out this new vforum on little cell phone internet πŸ™‚ copper patina oriental again available buyer backed out. Prices vreduced on all! Harleyqueen@rocketmail.com

Need address for ruby mother buyer, ready to ship please pm me. Peacock spectral will ship Friday. Thanks guys!

Wampus Dragon
        Participant

I am sending a PM now(about ruby mother address).

Thanks! Okay guys, edited first post, this is the final price reductions. Thanks!

Hannah
          Participant

Sent you a PM πŸ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
            Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.