fbpx

Mould Making?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Mould Making?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author

mimitrek wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Where’d you find that, Algy? It would be cool to see the whole process.

I remember that picture! It was in an article on Windstone that I had bookmarked. But I just checked that link, and all the pictures that were in the article aren’t visible anymore…including that one that you posted… πŸ™

Yeah, that’s where I found it! I still can’t remember how I came across it, though.

NirvanaCat13
    Participant

DUDE! 😯 😯 I saw the Cyan coloring and was like “WHAT??? I didn’t post all that!??? WTF?? Oh, it’s Mel….” Freaked me out man! Usualy the way I look at threads is I look for the color, that was my last post, and then I know I’ve not read much of anything past that =P… And I’m not even on my drugs yet this morning!

lol…she must like that color as well.

Melody
      Keymaster

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

DUDE! 😯 😯 I saw the Cyan coloring and was like “WHAT??? I didn’t post all that!??? WTF?? Oh, it’s Mel….” Freaked me out man! Usualy the way I look at threads is I look for the color, that was my last post, and then I know I’ve not read much of anything past that =P… And I’m not even on my drugs yet this morning!

Sorry. It is the nicest color.The rest of them are ugly.

Melody
        Keymaster

I posted some mold pics in my gallery . I can’t figure out how to get pics posted in the forum!

Its really neat to see what the molds look like! Its amazing how they can reproduce the fine details so well.

I think the only way to put pictures in the posts is to paste the link from a site like Photobucket.

Maria
          Participant

Thanks for the pics, Mel. Could we see some of the dragon forms, may be from the inside too?

Melody
            Keymaster

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Thanks for the pics, Mel. Could we see some of the dragon forms, may be from the inside too?

Do you mean a pic from inside a dragon mold?

Maria
              Participant

Yeah. I-m just curious to see how the dragon-s skin looks, inside out, so to speak. I-m mostly interested in seeing a pic of the scratcher-s mold, how you get around his front leg that-s standing on his tail and all that.

Melody
                Keymaster

mimitrek wrote:

Its really neat to see what the molds look like! Its amazing how they can reproduce the fine details so well.

I think the only way to put pictures in the posts is to paste the link from a site like Photobucket.I’m using Snapfish, and there isn’t an obvious way to link pics from it, that I can see.Does anyone else use that one? Photo bucket is easier to link to, but because they allow anybody to view and print your images, I stopped using them for Windstone,and art pics.

Melody
                  Keymaster

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Yeah. I-m just curious to see how the dragon-s skin looks, inside out, so to speak. I-m mostly interested in seeing a pic of the scratcher-s mold, how you get around his front leg that-s standing on his tail and all that.

You still looking for the apostrophe?

Skigod377
                    Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Poor GB. Everyone is picking on you!

Maria
                      Participant

Melody wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

πŸ˜† No, I still remember where Cheryl kindlyy pointed it out to me yesterday. But my fingers are automatic and I-m too lazy to keep going back and correcting this stupid keyboard.

Starbreeze
                        Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Melody wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

πŸ˜† No, I still remember where Cheryl kindlyy pointed it out to me yesterday. But my fingers are automatic and I-m too lazy to keep going back and correcting this stupid keyboard.

Let us know when you have your good keyboard back and we’ll start retraining you.. πŸ˜†

Maria
                          Participant

Thanks for the offer, star. You-ll know when I have my dear QWERTZ back when I-m not typing anymore mistakes, doubling letters, or using – for ‘. Like, tomorrow morning.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.