fbpx

Mother Coiled Dragons?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Mother Coiled Dragons?

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Tethra
    Participant

๐Ÿ™‚ Seems the last time you couldn’t find something Pam had a list of boxes to look in. Next problem…find Pam :p

LOL!!! I know what it’s like, I’m always loosing stuff!

Eric
      Participant

I don’t see the Black Gold ones in the store. Did I miss them or will they come later?

Melody
        Keymaster

The black golds should appear sometime soon, I think they are in the finishing dept now.

Melody
          Keymaster

We just found them!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Melody
            Keymaster

Finding stuff isn’t easy.
              Yes, we have lists of crates and a huge database of their contents -all carefully inventoried on a spreadsheet -and we haven’t yet managed to actually find anything that is lost by using it. If the thing is LOST, that’s usually because it somehow didn’t get put on the spread sheet, or it got stuck in the wrong crate, or it got misidentified when it was packed, so it is a real snipe hunt. Finding it involves getting someone to forklift down the likely crates in the storage building, unscrew them, unpack them and then go through about a ton of boxes in each one. When you are done and haven’t found what you are looking for, you gotta pack it all back up, hopefully re-inventory whats in it, screw the crate back together and forklift it back into place.

twindragonsmum
              Participant

WOO HOO!!!!

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜€

tdm

Eric
                Participant

Thank you for the quick reply. ๐Ÿ™‚ I will probably miss them then, since I will be on vacation for the next two weeks.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.