fbpx

Mother Coiled Dragons?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Mother Coiled Dragons?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    yolanda
    Participant

Oh Oh Oh ………What about the citrine color???? I think we some pretty pearly yellas. πŸ™‚

Jennifer
      Keymaster

WolfenMachine wrote:

Melody, if you did pink mother dragons, you could do them in time for Mother’s day-and or you could donate part of the proceeds to the breast cancer research fund-even if they were priced a little higher than the other mother coiled dragons.

Aside from that, I’d vote for more Amethyst ones or Serpentine-but with a more bright orange than the curlies were painted in

A lot of artists do that; mark a piece a certain price and then pledge $x.xx dollars or x% of the sale to be donated. I do this often at the art show auctions I sell my work at. It helps the group, plus is a tax write off!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

Andrea
        Participant

Serpintine would be fabulous! squeek* squeek*

PhoenixTears
          Participant

I vote or squeak for any color that is NOT white-ish or pearly. I likes me colours! I’d like to see ones that we don’t already have but for those squeaking for ones that need to be restocked, I really understand that pain & struggle.

β€œFate whispers to the wolf, you cannot withstand the storm; and the wolf whispers back, I AM the storm.”

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

LOL! I’ll be troublesome and vote for Bengal or Tiger. ( I know they are too complicated, but I just wanted to say it ) ^_^

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Lupuslunae
              Participant

I’m not a pink person at all, but if I ever bought a pink dragon, it would be a mother dragon near mother’s day. Just too cute to pass up.

Nicole
                Participant

violet flame, everything violet flame πŸ™‚ or silver would be nice to

Jerusha
                  Participant

A few weeks ago I saw a **gorgeous** Mother Coiled test paint by Olimpia – I think the name was something like Tropical Jungle or Rainforest or somesuch. She was a rainbow sheen of greens, blues, purples – just stunning, and went for over $300. Now I can’t find the listing on eBay (not even in the completed auction search), and I couldn’t get her then because we’re saving up to pay off taxes for this year.

But, long story short, I vote for more of those!!! πŸ˜€

And if anybody can link me to the auction so I can drool over her again, even if I can’t have her, that would be greatly appreciated!

Adaneth
                    Participant
                      Jerusha
                      Participant

Hope this super-long link works for you:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&hash=item45f93d308f&item=300534280335&nma=true&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&rt=nc&si=BaFY7DBXFCv1RkcFTxkTIdlqztA%253D

πŸ™‚

YES! That’s the one!!! **covets and drools**
                        Moar of these please πŸ™‚
                        (even though I know the listing said there probably won’t be any more of these… I can dream!)

PurpleTurtle
                        Participant

That one was one of my favorites to date. I actually did bid on her, but of course, was promptly out bid πŸ™ .
                          I also love the shell pink one on ebay right now. I was really, really hoping for a Limited Production for pearly pink coiled mommas in the store. The Shell Pink one on ebay is already almost 300 dollars. I just can’t afford that. As much as I love her and even if I had that money to spend (I don’t) I couldn’t make myself spend that much on one small sculpt.
                          Maybe a run of pearly pink Coiled Mom dragons for Mother’s Day could be produced? Purty-please – (insert a picture of a sad, big eyed cute animal).

Melody
                          Keymaster

The coiled dragons are going to be in short supply for quite awhile.
                            We have very few of the pewter eggs, so we are stocking the store with Amethyst and Black Gold ones for now. Fancy colors, as limited production will come later. These “Shell Pinks” are test paints, so if there are enough squeaks, there may be limited production batches in the future.

The pewter problem has gotten more complicated.. although John has found a place the can cast and plate them…now we can’t find the masters or molds.

Jennifer
                            Keymaster

The pewter problem has gotten more complicated.. although John has found a place the can cast and plate them…now we can’t find the masters or molds.

AAaaaauuuggghhh!!! :tired:

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                              My art: featherdust.com

twindragonsmum
                              Participant

We’re on Spring Break – boyohs and I would love to come help you search!

twindragonsmum πŸ™‚

tdm

Diana L
                                Participant

πŸ™‚ Seems the last time you couldn’t find something Pam had a list of boxes to look in. Next problem…find Pam :p

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.