fbpx

Mother Coiled Dragon Koi & Autumn Leaf GB Show Off Thred 10/19/17

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Mother Coiled Dragon Koi & Autumn Leaf GB Show Off Thred 10/19/17

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 215 total)
  • Author
    WeRePaNtHeR
    Participant

Dragon Breezier: oh that orange one is splendidly brilliant!

Forever seeking: plum, chili pepper, and tattoo oriental dragons and kirins.

Anne
      Participant

I got a super fishy one! I’m really happy with her!!  I don’t know her globe mineral, but it looks super cool too.  I would only possibly trade her for one of those stripey ones that looks like a raptor.

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

Very jealous of yours Dragon Breezier. Both are stunning. Yours as well Anne.

Got a busted Windstone?
          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
          Tattoo Mother Kirin
          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Angelika_Zen
          Participant

I have a GB koi-rin that matches the one on the left perfectly! Very nice koi!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Zelda
            Participant

My two kois are here! I was going to get one of each batch, but chickened out thinking that I might like the kois better. Unfortunately my photos wash the orange out of them, but here’s hoping you all enjoy!

Very subtle blue shading in with the gray matches her lapis lazuli stone really nicely. And she’s got metallic silver eyes and a royal blue gem.

A tiger-eye stone sphere, metallic straw-colored eyes, and a citrine jewel. She’s a little more orange than the photo depicts, and has black spots going from head to tail.

They’re both lovely, but I would consider trading. I’ve been particularly fond of the ‘snake’ type patterns between both the koi and autumn leaf batches.

Thank you Melody! These are my first pieces in this sculpt, and I’m charmed 🙂

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

jmoore
              Participant

Dragon Breezier, both of yours are fabulous!  Congrats!

Skylover
                Participant

Mine came in late last night.  She’s quite beautieful, and I love the picture jasper sphere!

This is my first time posting pictures to the forum without Photobucket, so let’s see how it goes…

Dragon Breezier
                  Participant

Thanks Everyone 🙂 We all are getting STUNNING GRAB’S!!!  Not sure if I want to chance ordering another one.

GardenNinja
                    Participant

Mine have arrived!

I am not sure why I got an autumn leaf.  I don’t like very many autumn leaf patterns at all.  Must have been that grab bag adrenaline!  I would trade her for a koi that doesn’t have wild colors, or I would blind trade for a koi from the store.

The koi is perfect except the stone.  I would only trade her for a similarly mono/di-chrome one with a stone I like better.

I think the two have the same kind of stone, but maybe the minerologists here can say for sure.

Of the ones that have been posted here, I would trade the koi for any of these, in order of preference:
                      Chuuya’s (p. 4)
                      MandBsMom’s (p. 3)
                      Natasha’s (p. 2)
                      Zelda’s orange and black/tiger eye (p. 6)

I would trade the autumn leaf for any of those, a blind trade koi, or any of these:
                      Stephanie’s (p. 4)
                      drag0nfeathers’ (p. 4)
                      Mary’s (p. 2)
                      phantomess’ (p. 2)

If anyone else wants one of mine, take a look at those, and you will get a good idea of what I like.

http://windstoneeditions.com/wp-content/uploads/hm_bbpui/1531242/x92lc7d9bypxkm2qem7zahciwlk8zcbm.jpg

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

merrillannwhite
                      Participant

These are my 2 lovely ladies.  I really like them.  I am going to put them up in the trade ads, but because I really like them, I would be very picky and may not want to trade them at all.  However, if you are really interested don’t hesitate to ask.

PrairieVixen
                        Participant

Wow, so many beautiful dragons!  Gorgeous grabs everyone!  I’m jealous; I wasn’t able to get one this time around.  If anyone has one they don’t absolutely love, I’ve got a bunch of other sculpts I’d be willing to put towards a trade if anyone’s interested?  I’d also take a blind trade from the store.  🙂  I’ve never owned a mother coiled before. The sculpt is beautiful!

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

Mary
                          Participant

I traded my silver koi for a blind trade (huge thanks to my trade partner), and OMG I just love this gal.  She’s got a tiger-like pattern & the colors are gorgeous.  Anyone know what this stone might be?  It reminds me of a planet.

Mary
                            Participant

Mary
                              Participant

Mary
                                Participant

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 215 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.