Mother Coiled Dragon Koi & Autumn Leaf GB Show Off Thred 10/19/17

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Mother Coiled Dragon Koi & Autumn Leaf GB Show Off Thred 10/19/17

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 215 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Merrill,I absolutely love the dark Koi.She is gorgeous.Congrats😍

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Lupuslunae
      Participant

I was planning on getting a koi coiled mother, but kept putting it off. But seeing those numbers instock drop down put the fear of god in me. Just ordered mine now, fingers crossed for something with white, orange, and black/gray. The coiled mother isn’t my favorite sculpt, but WOW, the patterns are amazing! Thanks to everyone for posting such amazing pics!

fatalbeauty
        Participant

Lupuslunae: good luck! I kept putting it off too and did the same thing like a week ago, I’m glad I finally did, mine is purdy!

4 things I'm looking for:
          1. Mother Meerkat
          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
          3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Lupuslunae
          Participant

So I had a terrible day at work today, like hiding to cry bad. And this beauty was waiting for me when I got home~! Just what I wanted, absolutely amazing colors. Doesn’t totally heal the whole working-with-jerks things, but almost!!! Her orange is very deep in places then fades and she even has gold bands on her. I liked any of the colorful koi and I got one I just adore. The only thing that would make her even more stunning would be if her treasure were a contrasting color like blue or purple to make her boldness stand out even more.

20180509_192407

20180509_192452

20180509_192442

20180509_192434

20180509_192422

She looks like she is wearing a little bandit mask, thus I am naming her Mona (+1million geek points if you know of that Phantom Thief)!

The more I look at her, the more in-love I am.  It took koi pattern to make me love this sculpt!  Trying not to buy a second one, but oooooo temptations!  I’m trying to save for Japan again, but it’s like there are unruly little ghosts in my finger tips making me press “add to cart”…

Ela_Hara
            Participant

Sorry you had such a bad day, but you sure got one of the best Coiled Mothers of this batch! Congrats!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
              Zeppard Adult Poads
              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

fatalbeauty
              Participant

ooooo! that’s a pretty one, Lupus! and it’s got a goldstone! goldstones are soo pretty!

4 things I'm looking for:
                1. Mother Meerkat
                2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Ela_Hara
                Participant

Well…. I’ve successfully resisted temptation to order one of the Autumn Leaf Coiled Mamas for over 8 months – Until NOW!
                  First, I wanted to ensure I had enough funds for the Kickstarter so I didn’t break down to get one. Next, I told myself that I really didn’t have the extra money to get one (after everything I spent on the KS!) and I could take screen shots of the ones I liked best….
                  Then a month ago I sold a few collection pieces and had some funds that were effectively burning a hole in my pocket, LOL! So I could’t resist temptation any longer! With only Five AL Coiled Mamas left in the Store I just Had to order one! It was Fate! Five is one of my favorite numbers… So now there are only Four AL Coiled Mamas left. I can’t wait to see what I get! YAY! Wish me Luck!

Zeppard Adult Poads

Suzanne-Marie
                  Participant

Good 🍀 Luck Ela_Hara🌺 !!
                    I hope you get one you love!!
                    Warmest☀️ Hugs!!

Bodine
                    Participant

Yay you!!I too hope you get a prize you love.

Ela_Hara
                      Participant

YES – I Do Hope So Too! I’m So Excited since I really do like most all of the AL Mamas in the Class pic. It looks like only about 39 were done/photographed at the time. A very exclusive batch since the Koi Mamas were more than double that number it looks like!
                        And it wouldn’t have been possible without You, my friend…. You and another Kind Forum Member purchasing some pieces of mine. <3 <3 <3

YAY! THANK YOU Suzanne-Marie! Thanks for the Good Luck emojis!

I’ll post pics when she comes – Ms.Susie has already done the label and it looks like she’s shipping today! YAY!

Zeppard Adult Poads

etruscan
                        Participant

Good luck!

Ela_Hara
                          Participant

SHE’S HERE! SHE’S HERE!
                            Here’s my Lovely GB Autumn Leaf Coiled Mother and she’s PERFECT for me! Lots of browns, oranges, yellows, greens – a touch of red, and a couple blue and pink accents. Looking very much like a Fall Leaf! She’s Gorgeous Melody – thanks for doing these! And she came with a really nice Fuzzy – Thanks Ms. Susie! I’m VERY HAPPY (can’t you tell?!?)!

Some photos of her from the top and close up of her front – which shows off all the Wonderful Autumn colors she has!

Many Many Thanks to Bodine and Linda for purchasing some of my items that made this possible! I wouldn’t have been able to get her otherwise. THANKS GUYS!

Zeppard Adult Poads

Nightcrow
                            Participant

Wow, Ela_Hara, what a vibrant dragon you ended up with!  In a really variable color scheme, no less.  🙂  What good luck to end up with two grab bags that live up to your expectations; may we all be so lucky.  🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Bodine
                              Participant

OH WOW!She IS lovely.😍So very happy for you my friend.CONGRATS!!

Suzanne-Marie
                                Participant

Congrats Ela_Hara!! 🎉
                                  You got an exceptionally beautiful AL Mama Dragon!!
                                  Warmest ☀️ Hugs💜❤️💙!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 196 through 210 (of 215 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.