fbpx

Mother Coiled Dragon Koi & Autumn Leaf GB Show Off Thred 10/19/17

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Mother Coiled Dragon Koi & Autumn Leaf GB Show Off Thred 10/19/17

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 215 total)
  • Author
    Ela_Hara
    Participant

That’s Great News, drag0n!
      Ms.Susie IS the Best! Everyone at Windstone is wonderful!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Angelika_Zen
      Participant

How’s that for customer care?!  They continue to amaze me 🙂

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

jmoore
        Participant

Hooray!  Thank you, Susie, for all you do, and I hope you get the dragon of your dreams when everything is sorted out, drag0nfeathers.

fatalbeauty
          Participant

that’s interesting to know….

hopefully it is found soon….

4 things I'm looking for:
            1. Mother Meerkat
            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
            3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

merrillannwhite
            Participant

The folks at Windstone are great!  I hope you get one you really love drag0nfeathers!

Zexious
              Participant

Fingers crossed the carrier gets everything sorted out sooner rather than later! Isn’t that so typical? x.x

Kim
                Blocked

Sorry to hear that Drag0nfeathers.  Any news on if they found it or can replace it?  I was just thinking I know you had a PO box so that sucks the one time you had it sent to your address it didn’t show up.  I guess it is probably safer to have stuff sent to the PO box.  I don’t have one myself but recently I just decided to put a note in my door for Canada Post to leave delivery slips for everything so I can just pick up boxes at the post office.  I have had so many just left in front of my door and had one issue a couple years ago where my downstairs neighbor took one of my boxes.  I thought it was Canada Post that missed delivering one but when I realized it must have been the neighbor I told them I would charge them with theft if the box wasn’t returned and sure enough it magically arrived on the doorstep a couple days later, opened and retaped.  I guess the neighbor decided they didn’t need the baby poads inside!  At least I moved right after that and haven’t had a problem in my new place since then but you never know.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Nightcrow
                  Participant

I’m sorry to hear that your dragon has gone astray, Drag0nfeathers!  I had that happen once when I was living in IL: it was delivered at 608 [b]S.[/b] Oakland instead of 608 [b]N.[/b] Oakland, as far as I can tell, which was a mistake the postal workers made several times.  But that doesn’t explain why it was signed for (by someone who obviously knew they weren’t expecting a package and their name wasn’t Nightcrow) or where it went between the initial misdelivery and the time, several days later, when it mysteriously turned up on my doorstep.

I hope that yours either turns up mysteriously, like mine did, or else the postal service is able to get the money for a replacement!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

GardenNinja
                    Participant

Hmm, don’t assume that there was anything malicious about it. I get packages semi-regularly. One time I got one when I wasn’t expecting one, and I was thinking “what is this? I thought I didn’t have any due right now”. So I opened it, and it was clothing (which I don’t get mail order). Huh? Only then did I look at the label, and see it was for a neighbor 4 doors down. Oops. I walked down the street. Nobody answered the door, so I taped an apology to it, and left it on the porch. That evening, I got a panicked call from UPS asking about it. I told them I had redelivered it.
                      Probably what happened with your package was that since it was delivered 12(?) blocks away, the recipient put it back out for the PO or UPS to redeliver it. That would likely be a three day delay – 1 to pick it up, 1 for the sorting center to receive it and send it back out, 1 for the redelivery.

As for Drag0nfeathers’ AWOL package – its a good thing there are still a few available in case the original doesn’t show up!

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

GardenNinja
                      Participant

I got in a couple more kois. I didn’t think to photograph the one I’ll probably keep. This one has been offered in trade. If my potential trade partner doesn’t like it, I will be looking for a multi-way trade.

http://windstoneeditions.com/wp-content/uploads/hm_bbpui/1531808/govwz9wl5ujxxqkzek32166j33p8g4wm.jpg

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

drag0nfeathers
                        Participant

Wow! What’s not to like?! She’s gorgeous Gardeninja!!

Susie and I never heard a peep from the PO so I should be getting a replacement issued. I am hoping that she is able to get the post office to reimburse Windstone since they obviously have no clue where they delivered it.

I’d like to hope someone would give it back to the post office for redelivery, but if they were curious enough to open the box and see a receipt for $270 bucks I’d say they would probably think twice… I guess I just always have a bad habit to fear the worst in people.

Got a busted Windstone?
                          drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                          Siphlophis Male Dragon
                          Calypso Hatching Empress
                          Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                          Tattoo Mother Kirin
                          Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                          Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                          Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                          Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                          Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                          Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Angelika_Zen
                          Participant

Thats an amazing koi, GardenNinja!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Angelika_Zen
                            Participant

This beautiful doll belongs to Scathach. I envision mixing Brown and Sand, with a touch of Melody’s GB penmanship… and poof!

[IMG]http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1322/13763651/24789819/413653400.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1322/13763651/24789819/413653401.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1322/13763651/24789819/413653403.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1322/13763651/24789819/413653512.jpg[/IMG]s

StormDancer
                              Participant

I don’t generally care for browns, but Scathach, so far yours is my favorite one that has been shown!

Looking for:
                                "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

tig3r06
                                Participant

Yes, now my fav also of all of them 😍

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 215 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.