Most popular sculpt in your collection?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Most popular sculpt in your collection?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

Well I just looked through my collection and I was surprised I am up to 140 pieces including some in the mail right now! Most of them are small though. I have close numbers of some but out of everything the most I have are grab bags! I have 58 grab bags from all different batches. Here is a break down of what I have:

Poads – 33 (including 14 tadpoads, 6 adults and the rest are young and baby poads)
      Dragons – 29 (including 8 fledglings, 8 babies and a few youngs, hatchlings, a couple mini keepers, pyo dragons and a male)
      Unicorns – 27 (including 12 babies, 6 young and the rest are colts, a pyo, a mother and a male)
      Pebbles – 19 (including cougars, wolves, all the different foxes and a couple pebble cats)
      Kirins – 11 (including 4 standing and 5 sitting babies and a couple pyo)
      Griffins – 10 (including 4 sitting and 4 crouching babies, a male and a pyo)
      Pegasus – 9 (including 7 babies, a mother and male)
      Miscellaneous – 2 (including a pyo phoenix and a hatching tortoise)

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

MandBsMom
      Participant

I have 11 GB sculpts. I only had one (!) sculpt before joining the forum. Now I am up to 21 plus 6 PYOs. My collection is made up mainly of pebbles, but once my next sculpt arrives, I will have 4 mini keepers. I also have one hatching empress, one fledgling, and one baby dragon. Each in different colors. I seem to be going for a mix of different sculpts and different colors.

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

pipsxlch
        Participant

Hmm, my entire collection is dragons, curls being the dominant sculpt. My fav. is the OW, but I only have two.

My entire collection is dragons also. I TRY to have only one of each sculpt (no space etc.) though I do have 2 OWs (empea prototype and an emerald who was supposed to be sold… years ago…fave sculpt lol) and 2 laps my mom broke the nose on the ruby so haven’t pursued selling her. Other than that I have 1 of each of the western dragons except for no Secret Keeper, and 1 stone finish (Inner Light candlelamp). So a small collection.
          I do have a favourite color, I have all the old greens that have been produced. What wasn’t made in old green is in emerald, except for the empea OW whom I have thought of trying to trade for another more fitting prototype OW. And my mini Keeper is a grab bag, in a mostly green and copper scheme that fits well in my collection.
          Oh- and the spectrals are peacock, since that seemed suitable for what appears to be a nocturnal animal.

phantomess
          Participant

I almost only collect the dragons, and the only ones that I have 2 of are curlies. Obviously my collection isn’t particularly big compared to many. I don’t have a ton of space or money, so I figure why buy multiple ones of the same sculpt? I try to get a different sculpt & color each time. πŸ˜€

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

Falcolf
            Participant

The only sculpt I have anything approaching a conga line of is the pebble wolf – I have two, Boone and Atari. The rest of my sculpts are all singles. πŸ™‚

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Betrluk1
              Participant

Kim, you need to feed us with photos of your baby unicorn collection πŸ˜›

Heather
                Participant

I almost only collect the dragons, and the only ones that I have 2 of are curlies. Obviously my collection isn’t particularly big compared to many. I don’t have a ton of space or money, so I figure why buy multiple ones of the same sculpt? I try to get a different sculpt & color each time. πŸ˜€

I tried to follow that rule when I first really got into collecting these but it didn’t last long. I’ve always been an obsessive collector my whole life (had all of the Carnegie Collection dinosaurs, tons of Breyer horses, hundreds of TY beanie babies etc when I was a kid). The collecting disease never goes away it seems!

etruscan
                  Participant

Curlies is the biggest group followed by baby unicorns. They both come in lots of color options. It probably is good that the Rising Spectral doesn’t come in all the colors that curlies do.

Aggie83
                    Participant

Baby unicorn – hands down favorite. I have 2 production, 1 limited production and 6 grab bags (3 safari, 1 candycorn, and 2 naturals). Since I was late to the party, all my gbs have been resales and trades. (thank you, thank you, thank you – lovely forum members). I would LOVE another baby unicorn grab bag and I squeak about it at least once a month. πŸ˜‰ (Not that I would turn down a young unicorn grab bag, but my wallet would cry.)

EDIT: Shame on me, I forgot the lovely little safari that is on his way to me. ***happy dance**** So if any one has a little baby uni that needs a home, let me know, maybe we can work something out. J)

Aggie83
                      Participant

And I second Betrluk1’s request for a pic of your baby unis, Kim.

Kim
                        Blocked

Kim, you need to feed us with photos of your baby unicorn collection πŸ˜›

Haha. All of my unicorns I pictured in the last ‘Show Your Collection Thread’ here: http://windstoneeditions.com/forum/show-your-collection-ver-9?page=7 but I may take more soon. I have 5 fantasy babies, a repaint, a palomino, a silver grulla, two black and two white ones. I would love to get one more fantasy baby (like a light pink one or rainbow one). I also agree with Aggie83 that I hope Melody comes out with more grab bag fantasy baby unicorns soon!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Stephanie
                          Participant

Original hatchers! I have all of them now, including mistake pieces. The only thing I’m missing is an original hatcher painted by Melody. Not sure if I’ll ever get one of those tho, since they no longer cast that sculpt.

Aggie83
                            Participant

@Kim
                              I just followed your link….pardon me while I pick my jaw off the floor — and I guess I might as well mop up the drool while I’m at it. (sorry for the lovely imagery, but WOW!)

Congrats on an amazing collection. πŸ˜€

Bullsquid
                              Participant

I’m something of a generalist, so while I have 113 Windstones, the most I have of any one sculpt is 6 (pebble wolves). Honorable mentions go to curlies (5), spectrals (5), cougars (5), old warriors (4), fledglings (4), hatching emperors and empresses (4 each), mini keepers (4), and baby unicorns (4).

Obviously, it’s easier to collect small sculpts for both space and money reasons, so the fact that I have 5 spectrals and 4 OWs still surprises me.

Hey Bodine,now you know a couple of them are mine.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 50 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.