fbpx

Most popular sculpt in your collection?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Most popular sculpt in your collection?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    Sikek
    Participant

Out of your collection, which sculpts do you have the most of?

My collection is 80% Colts, Adult Poads and Baby Unicorns.

The colt is one of my favourite sculpts, but other reasons I collected so many were because I love all the natural horse colours they came in. They also weren’t as expensive or hard to get on the second-hand grab bag market.

For adult Poads, I mostly collect the more natural coloured ones with metallic accents. I just loved the patterns and the sculpt is so cute but unusual.

I think most people love and have quite a few baby unicorns.
      I think they’re one of the most popular grab bags, so naturally my herd grew from those and a few from the second hand market.

jmoore
      Participant

My collection is mostly mini keepers and tadpoads! Of the mini keepers, two are production and the rest grab bags. I have one production tadpoad and the rest grab bags.

After MKs and tadpoads would be young dragons and curlies.

Lokie
        Participant

I have 7 Sitting Griffin Chicks. I purchased them because I thought they were cute, not because I collect Griffins or that particular sculpt. Then my next largest quantity is 3 Adult Male Griffins, and 3 Pebble Arctic Foxes.

I don’t really collect any specific category of creature, just purchasing what pieces call to me, so my collection has some Griffins, Ki-Rins, Unicorns, Dragons, Griffins, Flap Kitties, Poads, etc.

Though, I love the pebble line so I imagine I’ll get at least one of each sculpt (still waiting for a production Tanuki…). And I’m always on the hunt for more animals from Melody’s original animal line.

Stormbringer777
          Participant

Well….let’s see….(looks around)…..The sculpts that I have the most of would have to be the Male Griffin, followed by the Male Griffin. Next would be the Male Griffin, right next to the other Male Griffin. And then I have another Male griffin. 27 in all(LOL) 8)

Skeeterdeee
            Participant

My collection seems to be overpopulated by baby unicorns and pebble lady cats. Mainly because there have been more batches of GB baby unicorns than anything else.
              My favorite sculpts are the ones I have the least of. I only have three colts which are my absolute faves, two male kirins, two Grimalkins, and one NON-stone finish Bad Cat candle lamp. If those sculpts were more popular and came in more than just one color, the population of my collection would be much different!

Dragoneer_88
              Participant

Hmm, my entire collection is dragons, curls being the dominant sculpt. My fav. is the OW, but I only have two.

Heather
                Participant

I have more dragons than anything else (haven’t counted recently…) which means I probably need to buy a bigger house soon so they have more space lol. I also have a pretty large population of Flap Cats and unicorns and I’ve just started adding some griffins in to the mix. Also have some of the candle lamps (the Spooky Grimalkin is my favorite followed by the cat Wizard). Have a few wizards too – I LOVE cat wizards πŸ™‚

Heather
                  Participant

Hmm, my entire collection is dragons, curls being the dominant sculpt. My fav. is the OW, but I only have two.

The OW’s take up so much space! I was pretty shocked at how big the sculpt was when I received my first one, a Red Fire OW.

SPark
                    Participant

Fledglings.

My collection is more than 20 fledglings, (I need to actually count them, but they’re all boxed up just now. 25? Something like that. I have them all, except the new shell pink.) then one baby dragon test paint, a pair of dragon bookends, a claw candleholder, and my new secret keeper. That’s it! So… yeah. Nearly entirely fledglings. Oh, and some PYOs, of course, though I’m trying to sell most of the painted ones.

Dragoneer_88
                      Participant

The OW’s take up so much space! I was pretty shocked at how big the sculpt was when I received my first one, a Red Fire OW.

I know right! πŸ˜€ That’s one of the reasons why I love OWs, that and their stoic look. I have a Blue Morpho OW and RF OW. The RF OW was my first OW too! I’m hoping my next OW will be a BVP.

Betrluk1
                        Participant

My largest collection was my tadpoads. Since they first came out i have owned 37. I am down to 5 haha. I currently have 9 baby unicorns. 3 of them are customs by forum members. I have 6 curled dragons. The rest of my collection is jsut mostly production pieces i adore.

Mercury Star
                          Participant

I love a lot of sculpts, but the one that is my potato chip is the Curlie. I don’t have as many as some people do though, currently my Curlie collection is at 12 (one is on the way to me). I would have 13, but I gave one to a family friend as a gift.

Matryoshka
                            Participant

I think around 70% pebbles! Mostly wolves followed by foxes πŸ˜€

chibishiro12
                              Participant

Mine is tadpoads and version 1 hatchers. Don’t have the exact numbers now, but I have almost all version 1 hatchers and over 10 tadpoads. πŸ™‚

Looking for-
                                red fire young dragon
                                old animal line frog, wolf, barn owl, tortoise, tiger cub

Heather
                                Participant

I know right! πŸ˜€ That’s one of the reasons why I love OWs, that and their stoic look. I have a Blue Morpho OW and RF OW. The RF OW was my first OW too! I’m hoping my next OW will be a BVP.

I just bought a BVP OW from someone on eBay a couple of days ago and I’m driving to her house to pick him up tomorrow!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.