fbpx

More Flap Cats in Store – Orange Tabby + Orange & White

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion More Flap Cats in Store – Orange Tabby + Orange & White

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Author

HELL YES!!!! *does Forest Gump dance* I got the last eyes shut tabby!!! πŸ˜€
    *begins to breathe regularly again*

LadyFirebird
    Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

HELL YES!!!! *does Forest Gump dance* I got the last eyes shut tabby!!! πŸ˜€
      *begins to breathe regularly again*

So glad you got one! It can be so frustrating to be waiting and waiting for an item only to miss out on them when they do come out. Yay**does Forest Gump dance with WindstoneCollector* πŸ˜€

Adaneth wrote:

Sorry, that would be me. I felt bad about Drag0nfeathers missing out so I bought the last one for her. If she already snagged one, I’ll be happy to cancel my order! πŸ™„

I’ll take it off your hands if she got one already πŸ˜€

Adaneth wrote:

Yeah, I feel bad for the people who watched during the workweek and didn’t expect anything today.

*sigh* Still waiting for Amethyst Orientals… πŸ™

That would be me πŸ˜₯ I’ll just have to keep watching for more πŸ˜•

siberakh1
      Participant

You have got to be freaking kidding me! I’ve been watching all week and thought because it was the weekend there wouldn’t be anything. πŸ˜₯ πŸ™„ πŸ˜₯ I know someone else who has been watching since they first appeared and missed them because it disappeared in her cart just before she hit submit who probably thought the same thing. Sorry, but this is most frustrating. I didn’t think anything was put in the store on weekends, otherwise I would have been watching tonight as well.

kind of a dirty trick if you ask me… πŸ‘Ώ

Adaneth
        Participant

khat7 wrote:

Adaneth wrote:

Sorry, that would be me. I felt bad about Drag0nfeathers missing out so I bought the last one for her. If she already snagged one, I’ll be happy to cancel my order! πŸ™„

I’ll take it off your hands if she got one already πŸ˜€

Just heard back from (a slightly ecstatic) Drag0n, and she certainly does want it. So no luck, sorry.

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

W:FSLFBSA:JFSKJBKJB:KBD:KAJBFKJA:DBBA* cannot formulate words to otherwise LOVE HUG AND GENERALLY MOLEST ADANETH WITH UTTER JOY AND APPRECIATION * afkajbfhsbdfakbwrjgfbskhabgj WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Saturday!?!?! I was working at the resturant and I got this horrible chest pain like ” my Windstone sense is tigling! Something is telling me I need to be near a computer” but NOOOOOOOOOOO COMPUTERS FOR DRAG0N! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH ADANETH! ZOMG!

*bounces all over the house waking the neighbors*

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Jodi
            Participant

I missed the open-eyed ones again, but I need to take a buying hiatus, so I can wait. Congrats, all who got one!!

LadyFirebird
              Participant

I get torn here–if I’ve already got an item and buy another just to sell it back, at store price plus my shipping and to ship it where ever, to whoever is constantly missing them; BUT….I also want to honor the store’s request of one per customer—then if I did purchase one, I could be snatching it out of the cart of someone who really wants one and keeps missing them! I know the feeling of missing things and I know the feeling of having things snatched right from under my nose! [sigh] :shrug:

HeeHeee! Get a kick out of drag0n’s sixth sense in regards to Windstones! XD

purpledragonclaw
                Participant

Congrats to everyone who managed to snag a Flap Cat! And Adaneth and 49ER, that was very nice of you to think about drag0n! And congratulations, drag0n, on your new Flap Cat!

drag0nfeathers
                  Participant

purpledragonclaw wrote:

Congrats to everyone who managed to snag a Flap Cat! And Adaneth and 49ER, that was very nice of you to think about drag0n! And congratulations, drag0n, on your new Flap Cat!

Indeed! Thank you ALL SO MUCH FOR HELPING ME OUT! *it brought tears to my eyes, seriously!* 49er bailed me out the other day too! I am totally in both of your debts!

Got a busted Windstone?
                    drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                    *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                    Siphlophis Male Dragon
                    Calypso Hatching Empress
                    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                    Tattoo Mother Kirin
                    Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                    Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                    Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                    Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                    Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Participant

siberakh1 wrote:

You have got to be freaking kidding me! I’ve been watching all week and thought because it was the weekend there wouldn’t be anything. πŸ˜₯ πŸ™„ πŸ˜₯ I know someone else who has been watching since they first appeared and missed them because it disappeared in her cart just before she hit submit who probably thought the same thing. Sorry, but this is most frustrating. I didn’t think anything was put in the store on weekends, otherwise I would have been watching tonight as well.

You’re not the only one. I have been watching every week day during the last 2 weeks only to miss out this weekend. *sigh*. If anyone got an extra one and wants to sell before they ship, let me know. I am close enough to the factory so that no-reshipping is necessary.

Congrats to everyone who was able to snag one! πŸ˜€ Better hunting for the rest of us next time.

LadyFirebird wrote:

I get torn here–if I’ve already got an item and buy another just to sell it back, at store price plus my shipping and to ship it where ever, to whoever is constantly missing them; BUT….I also want to honor the store’s request of one per customer—then if I did purchase one, I could be snatching it out of the cart of someone who really wants one and keeps missing them! I know the feeling of missing things and I know the feeling of having things snatched right from under my nose! [sigh] :shrug:

HeeHeee! Get a kick out of drag0n’s sixth sense in regards to Windstones! XD
                      I suppose if you get an extra and someone who has been missing them over and over would like to buy it from you for store price and your shipping cost, it’s really not making money on it, it’s like helping them out! πŸ˜‰

Viewing 14 posts - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.