fbpx

More Flap Cats in Store – Orange Tabby + Orange & White

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion More Flap Cats in Store – Orange Tabby + Orange & White

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Morrigan
    Participant

Run! πŸ˜€

Morrigan
      Participant

Adaneth
        Participant

Two left!!

purpledragonclaw
          Participant

There are also seven Orange Tabby Open-Eyed Flap Cats!

Morrigan
            Participant

I wonder if people assumed they were safe on the weekend lol! I was just randomly refreshing the Flap Cats and up they popped. I bought my Orange Tabby from a forum member though and he’s already sitting with my other kitties. ^_^

Adaneth
              Participant

Yeah, I feel bad for the people who watched during the workweek and didn’t expect anything today.

*sigh* Still waiting for Amethyst Orientals… πŸ™

Jasmine
                Participant

Man, I hope drag0n sees them.

I just tried to order her one, had it in my shopping cart, and then when I clicked submit order, was told the shopping cart was now empty!! πŸ‘Ώ

Adaneth
                  Participant

Sorry, that would be me. I felt bad about Drag0nfeathers missing out so I bought the last one for her. If she already snagged one, I’ll be happy to cancel my order! πŸ™„

So you got one for Drag0n? That’s a relief! We had a deal, that I would put her shipping address, and have Susie send her a PP invoice. But if you cancel it, and then I order it, I am afraid somebody else will snag it before I can do it.

Adaneth
                    Participant

That’s hilarious! So if I’d just waited, YOU would have gotten it for her instead of me. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† So long as she gets one!

Well, she’s not on the forum, so I don’t think she got it, so I will PM her and let her know that you ordered her one. She was afraid if she didn’t get in on this batch, there would not be any more. πŸ˜€

Adaneth
                      Participant

I PMed her too, hopefully she won’t have a heart attack at the PM titles when she realized she missed a batch! πŸ™‚

LadyFirebird
                        Participant

Yep, being there at the right time and the right place. Happen to see them myself and snagged one. Was pretty early because there were 7 when I saw them (eye open). Sometimes I get lucky! πŸ˜€

There were 3 when I tried to snag one, that’s why I don’t get why I lost it… :shout:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.