Misc. Sale Pics added taking offers till 1/23/11

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Misc. Sale Pics added taking offers till 1/23/11

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Patricia
    Participant

syn789 wrote:

Keplilly wrote:

Enesco items by G.G. Santiago: looking for offers

I have the two unicorns on the right; they are among my favorite non-Windstones. If you haven’t seen any of Santiago’s pieces before, take a second look; they are really lovely and so graceful with those flowing manes and soft pastel accents. πŸ˜€

I love Santiagos work! I’m actually collecting the horses myself and decided to back off on his other pieces.
      Hint: I am definately open to trades where I can get more of the horses! lol πŸ˜€

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Hannah
      Participant

I pushed the wrong button 😳

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Syn
        Participant

Keplilly wrote:

syn789 wrote:

Keplilly wrote:

Enesco items by G.G. Santiago: looking for offers

I love Santiagos work! I’m actually collecting the horses myself and decided to back off on his other pieces.
          Hint: I am definately open to trades where I can get more of the horses! lol πŸ˜€

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Love your horse collection; I especially like the golden ones. πŸ˜€

Patricia
          Participant

syn789 wrote:

Love your horse collection; I especially like the golden ones. πŸ˜€

Thank you! Those are some of my favorites!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Hannah
            Participant

πŸ˜†

Why did my PM to you get posted here?

Thats really strange…

yeah.. I think I must have been a little retarded when I posted that! Whoops..

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Patricia
              Participant

Updated and some pricing lowered. I would prefer not to have to deal with ebay. πŸ™‚

Patricia
                Participant

Hi all! Just wanted to remind people I’m taking offers through tomorrow and then will be heading to ebay next week. Let me know if you are interested in anything. :bye:

Lupuslunae
                  Participant

YAY found you. I lost your name when the site switched over =( Still very interested in your slightly damaged ruby OW. Have you had a chance to estimate the shipping cost? Since the PM system is screwy now, you can email me at rhiannonsword at comcast dot net

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.