fbpx

Misc. Sale Pics added taking offers till 1/23/11

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Misc. Sale Pics added taking offers till 1/23/11

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Patricia
    Participant

I may have to move soon so I’m going to be selling a few things. I thought I would see if there was any interest on this forum before I go to ebay. Let me know if you are interested in anything specific let me know and I’ll post more pics and start taking offers. I am open to trades as well. 🙂

Since I’ve had interest I’m posting pics with some pricing. Please note I am open to reasonable offers and trades! I am also open to payments if people would like to do that.

I will keep these up for offers for a week then I’ll be taking them to ebay. Thanks everyone!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Patricia
      Participant

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Mmloda
        Participant

What r u asking for the Brown Male Griffin?

Marzena

Patricia
          Participant

Ok, I’ve had some interest so I’m going to post a few pics with descriptionss and comments. Hopefully I will remember to answer everyone’s questions. If not please feel free to PM me. 😉 I’ll try and get on once a day to answer questions and take offers.

I have a lovely PYO Unicorn that was done by a local forum member in this dun color. I have the original box and am open to offers on her.

I have an emerald lap dragon that is in good condition. He has some minor repairs on his front knuckles. He came to me that way and was covered up in not quite matching green paint but it isn’t really noticible. I do not have the origianl box for this beauty but will ship carefully. I am willing to take $150 for this lovely creature.

Patricia
            Participant

Next up is a gold lap with Ruby undertones. This is #1 of the limited run Melody put on ebay. I do have the original box and this dragon is mint and comes with COA. I would like to get at least $300 for her as that is how much I paid for her.

Pearl Mama Griff sold!

Patricia
              Participant

Black Male Griff: He is in mint condition from what I can tell. I do have his original box. I would like to get around $180 for him.

Brown Male Griff with stripey wings. He is in good condition. He does have a few fleabites but no real damage. Most of the spots are around the base. I do not have the original box but would like to get around $180 for him.

Patricia
                Participant

Old Green Emp Sold

Here is a PYO Griff by Taneea Lockwood. This guy is in mint condition and super glossy! I’d love to get $60 for him and let him go to someone who has the space to appreciate him.

Patricia
                  Participant

This is a PYO I made a while back that has been sitting around in storage. I would love to get $40 for him.

Here is an old green male. He is in good condition. He had some creast damage that I had repaired and you can’t really tell. I’d love to get $65 for him. I do not have the origianl box.

Patricia
                    Participant

Peacock Spectral and Emerald Male Holding for trade.

Patricia
                      Participant

Ruby Old Warrior: He accidentally took a small tumble and god a little damage on his non-display side. A small scrape over his eye and small damage spots on his wing and elbow. I do not have his original box. I’d love to get $200 for him.

Patricia
                        Participant

Peacock Emperor: In Good condition. He was damaged and repaired a while back. You can tell by looking at the horns on his head as some are more rounded and a little off in shape. I tried to get good pics. I think he looks pretty nice as is. I do not have the original box for him. I’m hoping to get $150 for this guy.

White Lap Dragon: Good condition with a few small rubs on tail. I do not have the origianl box. I am looking to get around $175 for him

Patricia
                          Participant

Some miscelleny.

Franklin Mint Dragons: taking offers

Glass Butterfly: $5

Glass Dragons: taking offers

Glass Hanging Unicorns: $8

Kincade Clock: taking offers (warning: I havn’t had a chance to test it yet)

McFarland Dragons: $5 for both

White orb: Taking offers

Patricia
                            Participant

PurpleCat Creatives Items treaded

Enesco items by G.G. Santiago: looking for offers
                              dragons sold
                              Rearing Uni Sold.

Patricia
                              Participant

Both Laps sold.

Syn
                                Participant

Keplilly wrote:

Enesco items by G.G. Santiago: looking for offers

I have the two unicorns on the right; they are among my favorite non-Windstones. If you haven’t seen any of Santiago’s pieces before, take a second look; they are really lovely and so graceful with those flowing manes and soft pastel accents. 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.