fbpx

Minerals/Crystals

Home Forums Miscellany Community Minerals/Crystals

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    flaconscale
    Participant

The hardest thing I find about collecting stones and crystals is the lack of physical places to purchase them. I guess I am old fashioned.. but I like to go over them in person. I can find myself more attracted to one stone over another of the exact same type

DREAM/GRAIL POAD = #9 of the 2021 Spring Young GB

---
      Always looking to increase my Poad Clutter.
      After GB poads of all ages
      Please Msg me if you have one who might like living in Aus

---

Seeking a Zeppard Poad, PREF Teal / Blue eyes
      Dream/Grail Piece/s; Okapi Adult Poad; #9 of the 2021 Spring Young GB

Natasha
      Participant

The hardest thing I find about collecting stones and crystals is the lack of physical places to purchase them. I guess I am old fashioned.. but I like to go over them in person. I can find myself more attracted to one stone over another of the exact same type

We have several mineral stores in southern California, but they tend to be incredibly overpriced. So much so that I rarely ever buy anything from them. Must be the cost to rent space in the area. I’ve had great luck on with SacredSpaceMinerals, TheVelvetLotus (she takes forever to ship, literally six weeks usually, but her pieces are gorgeous), and WillowZen – all on etsy.

We occasionally have mineral shows that are held in hotels or convention centers – those are awesome!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
        ANY Red Eyed Unis
        ANY Test Paint Bat
        UNIS:
        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
        Male- Snow Leopard TP
        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
        Mother: Okapi
        Gothic - Mahogany
        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Kathleen
        Participant

I usually send a stone in with any Windstones I trade or sell. The one I like to send as a little gift is called Dragon Bloodstone. Its a blood stone with markings in the green that looks like dragon skin. 🙂 I love collecting rocks and minerals. I have bought some from Dragon moon gifts. Its in Canada but ships any where.

briteblades
          Participant

Most of the places I get my crystals from are on etsy. Here are two of my favorites:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/LunaBlueBoutique?ref=shop_sugg

https://www.etsy.com/shop/DCcrystals?ref=l2-shopheader-name Her crystal skulls are amazing!

Both are pricey but are very reputable. Both are also in Canada, but I get everything fairly quickly.

briteblades
            Participant

Double post!

flaconscale
              Participant

Hmm. I might have to look into a few more of these places. One of my personal fave stones atm is picturesque tiger’s eye

DREAM/GRAIL POAD = #9 of the 2021 Spring Young GB

---
                Always looking to increase my Poad Clutter.
                After GB poads of all ages
                Please Msg me if you have one who might like living in Aus

---

Seeking a Zeppard Poad, PREF Teal / Blue eyes
                Dream/Grail Piece/s; Okapi Adult Poad; #9 of the 2021 Spring Young GB

PrairieVixen
                Participant

I love love love minerals and crystals! 🙂 They were one of my major collections before I started collecting Windstones. I’ve recently decided to start parting with many of mine (I’ve got some gorgeous specimens from all over the world) so if anyone is looking to expand their mineral/crystal collection, feel free to give me a holler! 🙂

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

Bodine
                  Participant

Here they are.
                    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Natasha
                    Participant

Lovely! I will have to get some pics soon and post them. Most of my collection is crystal/mineral skulls and various quartz points. I love Morions and want to pick up some more.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                      ANY Red Eyed Unis
                      ANY Test Paint Bat
                      UNIS:
                      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                      Male- Snow Leopard TP
                      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                      Mother: Okapi
                      Gothic - Mahogany
                      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.