Melody

Home Forums Miscellany Happy Thoughts Melody

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Thanks Melody for….

BREAKING MY BANK.

I mean there’s butterflies coming out of my wallet as we speak.

XD

LOL No seriously thanks for making THE best fantasy sculptures in the world. Dragon lovers like me are just drooling like crazy.
    NOTHING, simply NOTHING, can ever top a Windstone.

Bodine
    Participant

😉 Thank you Ms.Melody for having such a BIG HEART and making us all very happy.A rare gift 😉

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Ah, Melody. Where can any of us begin with what a cool person you are!

You must collect us adoring fans, because your collection is impressive! I remember seeing my first windstone in a carlton card store years ago and my grandmother had to pull me away from them, I was just in… awe. I fell in love with a beautiful colorful dragon, who just looked like it could just crawl up in my lap and demand some shiny gold.

I have not wanted another dragon since then. Yours are just… too good. They surpass anything else I’ve seen in the world of dragon statues, and… I think that nothing will ever surpass the timeless beauty of a Windstone dragon.

You’ve brought beauty into the lives of dragon lovers everywhere. And I tip my hat to the creator… and then chuckle at her drinking a beer and deciding that a toilet tank would be a marvelous thing to draw! 😆

What they all said 😀 You really are awesome

Yes thank you very much Melody! For everything and every memory that comes with every piece I own! You are the GREATEST! 😀 *applaudes*

Christine
      Participant

What other famous and beloved artists will chat online with one of their fans for a bit? Or personally answer their e-mails? Or give away OOAK pieces every month just because?

NOT THOMAS KINKADE!! (He’s not even an artist IMO)
        NOT ANDY WARHOL!! (He’s too ‘cool’, and dead)
        NOT DAMIEN HIRST!! (He’d just want to talk about himself)

Only Melody!!! Hooray for her! And everyone at Windstone! To call it a “business” is almost an insult, it’s so much more. We love you!

twindragonsmum
        Participant

Ditto, ditto and more dittos!!! *All Hail the Creator!*

twindragonsmum

tdm

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.