Melody

Home Forums Miscellany Happy Thoughts Melody

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Alright, someone has to start it, so here it is.

Miss Melody. The Creator.

What would we do without you?

You give us keepsakes, you give us heartaches (when things sell out!), you give us pretty pink dragons and flap cats, paper bag tigers and flions, oh my.

One minute you are all serious about casting pieces, the next you are attempting to rig Facebook so show diaper ads, and you’re drawing your toilet tank.

Keep up the great work. Your collection family loves you and everything you do for them.

Anonymous

Stephanie
        Participant

Whee! πŸ˜€ Thank you so much, Melody, for everything that you do for your fans!

(Even when we’re persistent, annoying, and goofy…okay especially then)

πŸ˜€

purpledragonclaw
          Participant

Yes, thank you, Melody! I never thought that when I first got into collecting Windstones over ten years ago that I would be able to talk through a forum to their creator! Thank you for all that you do for us and I think you’re a wonderful person!

LadyFirebird
            Participant

Yes, thank you for all you do–the raffles, the donations to charitable causes, wanting to know our opinions and the list goes on! We can be off the wall but aren’t crazy people the best–even God loves crazy people, they’re the only ones he can trust! So thank you for your patience in listening to our squeaks and our pissing and moaning! πŸ˜€

Jasmine
              Participant

Totally, thank you for the gorgeous pretties on my shelves. Just looking at them makes me feel better. I do that late at night when it’s quiet. I turn on the spotlights in the living room and the sculpts just light up.

Thank you for the chance to get a peek into your life, the raffles, the charities, everything.

Leigha
                Participant

<3<3<3<3<3 Melody!<3<3<3<3<3

Thank you so much! Your skill is awesome! I love so much of your art and we’re all lucky to have you creating in this world!

Starbreeze
                  Participant

Thank you Melody for everything!!! I’ve been collecting your wonderful sculptures since the ’80s, so I can honestly say you’ve given me many years of pleasure. I hope you know how much we appreciate everything you do.

What an Artist, that can make such images into touchable forms. That can bring together such a collection of people under the love of one’s work. Perhaps, Melody collects fans? Each one of our little names on this little forum, always knowing one of us will adore her work till the end of our time. Creations that become family momentos, to be based to the next generation for cherishing the amazing skill it took to reder it.

Many, many thanks Melody PeΓ±a, for all that you’ve done, doing, and will do.

<3
                    ~Nakase

www.nakaseart.com

Adaneth
                    Participant

I am so glad you created Poads! 😈 πŸ˜€ And I admire your generosity with the monthly raffles and your donations of sculpts to charitable raffles, and your listening to all our squawking over what we want. And your creativity is just astounding and an inspiration. πŸ˜€ Thanks so much for making this place, it’s been such a blessing in my life (and an effective weight-loss plan for my wallet πŸ˜‰ )

dragonmedley
                      Participant

You’re the best, and that’s all I gotta say about that.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Katherine
                        Participant

I do love your personality and your art is priceless. If I could have every single doodle that you have drawn, I would!

Jennifer
                          Keymaster

I could talk about how great Melody is for day and days! She’s clever even if she won’t admit it, and hilarious and weird in all the ways I like. Not to mention her art is incredible. And such a generous lady. I can only aspire!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                            My art: featherdust.com

Skigod377
                            Participant

Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, Miss Melody. That is certainly very special. πŸ™‚

darjeb
                              Participant

Thanks you for all the things you do for us. You are a great artist and Windstone is one of the best Companies when it comes to customer service and asking us what we would like and paying attention to what we ask of you .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.