Meet my free kitty – Mojo!!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Meet my free kitty – Mojo!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Jasmine
    Participant

Aw, he’s adorable!! Congrats and so glad he’s found his forever home. ๐Ÿ˜€

lamortefille
      Participant

Oh how wonderful you adopted an older cat!! Bless you! ๐Ÿ˜€ I love kittens of course, but I’m firmly in the camp of only adopting adults now. No more curtain climbers for me! lol Congrats to Mojo on getting such a wonderful home!

I should have said how beautiful he was, too. ๐Ÿ˜€ Better late than never! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

LadyFirebird
        Participant

Congrats on the new baby! He is so adorable<3!! If I had to adopt another pet right now, I'd go for an older one. Hey, I'm old–know what it's like to be passed over for the younger and cuter!!! ๐Ÿ˜† So happy for you and MoJo!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

We decided to see how they’d do with both roaming around the same apartment. There were apparently a few growls, and now they’re ignoring each other. It’s like, “If I don’t see you, you aren’t there” ๐Ÿ˜†

Only reason we did that so early was because they both are going to the vet tomorrow (Mojo for his free vet visit, Kimi for her yearly shots and physical). Didn’t want the first time that they were in the same room together to be a bad experience.

At least they aren’t trying to kill each other.

NirvanaCat13
          Participant

Congrats on your new baby, he looks like he’ll live up to his name and be a total ball of love! I hope that you have many long happy years with him!

twindragonsmum
            Participant

Oh, he’s “choot” as me boyohs would say! Congrats!

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜€

tdm

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

Awe! What a handsome kitty! hehe, he looks like a total love… and a little bit of a goof. ๐Ÿ˜† They first shot is funny. I’ve very happy you adopted an older cat. ๐Ÿ™‚

OH! and he is PAW FLUFFS! I love paw fluffs ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Allison
                Participant

Well isn’t he a handsome fellow ๐Ÿ˜€

I’m so glad to hear that you decided to adopt an older cat, and I love his name! He certainly seems to have a lot of spunk left in him for you to enjoy.

Congrats! Mojo is gorgeous and seems to have a playful personality based on the pictures. And kudos to you for adopting an older kitty – I hope you have many happy, healthy years together!

๐Ÿ˜ฎ GASP!!! Big, cute, fuzzy KITTEH!!! ADORABLE!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

siberakh1
                  Participant

Oh, such a sweetie! I can’t believe people thought he wasn’t that much of a looker. He’s very handsome. ๐Ÿ™‚ He looks a lot like the cat I grew up with, only less white. Congrats on giving him a good home.

BDW
                    Participant

Dragon87 wrote:

He’s 10 years old, and was still there because he wasn’t the young pretty variety.

What are they thinking! He’s of the old and pretty variety. ๐Ÿ˜€
                      I have a “penchant” for older cats since the death of my 16 year old cat.
                      They are such lovable sucks. ๐Ÿ™‚

Kimi was playing tag with Mojo…. swatting his butt lightly then running away, then repeating the process. It was quite funny to watch… haha! ๐Ÿ˜† He was a little less into it. Just sort of sat there, but didn’t join in or anything.

It’s the closest she’s willingly gotten to him since we got him (as in, she walked up to him, not the other way around).

Bob

I’m sure they will be best buds soon
                        I can’t see the pics at work though

Lokie
                        Participant

Well, hello, Mojo :hi:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.